THE CONSPIRACY THREAD

A Message To Conspiracy Theory Naysayers 5 Questions To Ask Yourself

yes to all these questions but can this same govt in the age of social media keep it a secret? 9/11 as an example. Did they kill off all the demolition guys that planted the explosives. It would take months of work to do this and no one would blow the whistle? No one would want to be a hero and rat everyone else out. No one would save docs to cover there a$$ if something went wrong? Fema camps.....no one in the liberal govt would open there mouths?

Reactions: Paintman
yes to all these questions but can this same govt in the age of social media keep it a secret? 9/11 as an example. Did they kill off all the demolition guys that planted the explosives. It would take months of work to do this and no one would blow the whistle? No one would want to be a hero and rat everyone else out. No one would save docs to cover there a$$ if something went wrong? Fema camps.....no one in the liberal govt would open there mouths?
Depends on who's doing the job and how much the government holds family members lives at stake if you open your mouth. And who is actually told the truth on some things.

How many in the liberal govt. knew about the info released by wikileaks but said nothing? Betting quite a few.

Reactions: NobleHouse
Mixed on this. The Manhattan Project was completed w/ no whistles. I have an FBI uncle w/ a career that put him in high places. He went looking into all kinds of stuff. JFK, RFK, MLK, lots of local gangsters, and everything was so compartmentalized that he only got glimpses of what went on. He was under a threat of death that extended to is family, ours, and all his friends if he spilled the beans.

My JFK theory aligned with his. I would see him a few times a year and always sprung a JFK scenario on him. Then I would study his reaction. Lots of swings and misses. Then, in passing, he told me a story w/ a moral to it. That was a clue. 'Think in straight lines and simply' was my takeaway lesson. The last time I brought JFK up, he said, "This is the closest you will ever get." Never mentioned it again. Quizzed my cousins. They have the same theory.

He did say a lot about RFK's murder. He was at the Ambassador Hotel the day after, on a case unrelated. Said it was a pro hit with full auto fire, maybe two hitters, and that members of RFKs security detail were 'turned' to turn him into the fire zone. Uncle John explained that security moves like a football play. The way it was set up only took two men out of position to change the nature of the protection.

He was in that stairwell/kitchen area 20 hours after the event. Walls were being patched up to disguise automatic weapon fire. A Senator who he was flying back with said, "If people knew, the nation would be set on fire." This fits with an America undergoing societal upheaval. Fear is a strange thing. Still don't know who, and why.:(
Wow, I'm gonna print this and put it in the family history file.:)

Mixed on this. The Manhattan Project was completed w/ no whistles. I have an FBI uncle w/ a career that put him in high places. He went looking into all kinds of stuff. JFK, RFK, MLK, lots of local gangsters, and everything was so compartmentalized that he only got glimpses of what went on. He was under a threat of death that extended to is family, ours, and all his friends if he spilled the beans.

My JFK theory aligned with his. I would see him a few times a year and always sprung a JFK scenario on him. Then I would study his reaction. Lots of swings and misses. Then, in passing, he told me a story w/ a moral to it. That was a clue. 'Think in straight lines and simply' was my takeaway lesson. The last time I brought JFK up, he said, "This is the closest you will ever get." Never mentioned it again. Quizzed my cousins. They have the same theory.

He did say a lot about RFK's murder. He was at the Ambassador Hotel the day after, on a case unrelated. Said it was a pro hit with full auto fire, maybe two hitters, and that members of RFKs security detail were 'turned' to turn him into the fire zone. Uncle John explained that security moves like a football play. The way it was set up only took two men out of position to change the nature of the protection.

He was in that stairwell/kitchen area 20 hours after the event. Walls were being patched up to disguise automatic weapon fire. A Senator who he was flying back with said, "If people knew, the nation would be set on fire." This fits with an America undergoing societal upheaval. Fear is a strange thing. Still don't know who, and why.:(
Wow, I'm gonna print this and put it in the family history file.:)
Thanks for sharing Paint

Reactions: Debi
15400405_10154012672916512_1660061948358434652_n.jpg

Catholic Church: New Priests Will be Expected to Preach Global Warming

Catholic Online reports that new priests will be expected to be familiar with and promote efforts to reduce carbon emissions.

New priests to learn about global warming as part of formation

LOS ANGELES, CA (California Network) — The Catholic Church is intimately concerned about climate change. The Vatican’s Pontifical Academy of Sciences is the world’s oldest, longest running scientific mission. That body, which advises the pope on matters of science, has concluded that global climate change is real and is caused, at least in significant part, by human activity.

This is important to the Church because creation care is part of our mission. We are called to be stewards of creation. It’s also important because climate change can exacerbate the ills of poverty. Poor people in much of the world are the most vulnerable to changes.

Full story at site

IMHO, the Church should not be preaching science (unclear science at that) from the pulpit. I am concerned the Church is becoming much too involved in politics and the Pope himself is becoming a talking head of the NWO.

My complaint is not only about the Catholic Church, but all churches who may take this stance.