News The Border flood continues

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eaking-United-States-packages-drugs-guns.html

Cameras placed along Texas' 1,200-mile border with Mexico have captured the stream of illegal immigrants sneaking into the country on a daily basis.

The network of more than 1,000 motion detectors, similar to those used to film wildlife, have been placed strategically in areas that have not been secured - where Mexican citizens can cross and evade capture with ease.

27A5353800000578-0-image-m-19_1429225503623.jpg

Those don't look like children to me....!

a rancher had his horses stolen and ranch ransacked by a couple of them down in Terlingua. I am so glad I bought shipping containers as a cabin.:)

a rancher had his horses stolen and ranch ransacked by a couple of them down in Terlingua. I am so glad I bought shipping containers as a cabin.:)
Shipping containers??? Now I'm intrigued.

That is really cool. Doing the work yourself?

Yeah as much as i can. I have the foundation poles up and i am waiting on some parts from Australia to set them up there. The inside will be easy, nice thick wood floors to set the framing on. I hope to have both complete in 2 years. I can't wait to have a place to go to just look at the stars with no one around for miles:)

Reactions: Debi