The Best...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

400240192_906159370865710_2994845633844978945_n.jpg

Surplus-Bulgarian-Makarov-9X18.png

My beloved Bulgarian Makarov. It's been my carry gun for many years. Never had a single failure to load and have out shot guys with Glocks, Sigs, and Brownings in combat handgun classes. Every time I pull the trigger it has gone "bang" and it shots where I aim it. Best money I've ever spent.

I'd have to say spending money towards my career. It not only helped towards making my job easier, but makes me a better electrician. So all in all, in the grand scheme of things, it improves my life while providing a service that may make someone else's life or business easier or better.

View attachment 52716
My beloved Bulgarian Makarov. It's been my carry gun for many years. Never had a single failure to load and have out shot guys with Glocks, Sigs, and Brownings in combat handgun classes. Every time I pull the trigger it has gone "bang" and it shots where I aim it. Best money I've ever spent.
You are my kinda guy!

My first house when I was 19, it only cost me $32 000, now worth $750 000. I've bought and sold a few times but I've always had a roof over my head. House prices in Oz are so high now young people have no chance of owning a home :(.

My first house when I was 19, it only cost me $32 000, now worth $750 000. I've bought and sold a few times but I've always had a roof over my head. House prices in Oz are so high now young people have no chance of owning a home :(.
Same here in the States with housing, Oz. :(