The best band you saw live

I regret never getting to see Bob Marley,they reckon it was more like a religious experience.

Reactions: Donna K. and Mokey
Live sound ? Keith Richards and the Xpensive Winos in a smallish venue. They played really tight and the sound quality was superb. Same with the late 80s Crosby, Stills & Nash. Blue Oyster Cult sounded brighter than their records.

Live show - The Rolling Stones Voodoo Lounge tour. Early 90s several times at Soldier Field, Chicago. I think that set a new bar for modern touring with gigantic, elaborate stage sets. Fireworks and crystal-clear sound. The coolest part is when they rolled out on the 50-yard line on a small stage and turn the place into an intimate Juke Joint.

49840142_2556389784423071_4845741154576105472_n.jpg

The Best Band -- Led Zeppelin -- I mean, it's Led Zeppelin

But even an experience like Zeppelin didn't make the #1 concert

The Best Concert -- Lynyrd Syknard -- Greensboro, NC -- May 13, 1977.

So few people showed up for that concert I figured there was no way they would play. It was embarrassing. But they did. Play. Boy did they play. That wasn't a show... that was a good old, down South, playing with the crowd not to the crowd, rocked out, stoned out, JAM Fest. I still feel blessed to have been a part of that. Just a few months later 3 of them were gone.

I saw a lot of concerts in my youth. Everyone was the best at the time I was there. The ones that stick out I’m my mind: Foreigner, Journey, Beach Boys, Bob Seger, Garth Brooks ... too many. I loved them all.

The only band I've seen live was The Dixie Chicks and I'll just leave it at that

Reactions: Lynne