The best band you saw live

TonyM

Deactivated Account
Reaction score
Website
monaghan.tv
Scotland is a bit of a backwater when it comes to tours by the big bands but some great bands have managed to get to Glasgow especially when the old Glasgow Apollo was still there before it was knocked down a fantastic venue.

So many bands but the best live gig was ZZ Top hands down. What's yours?

AC/DC at a lunch time gig at our high school,I was 12.It set me back $2.The band members,apart from Bon Scott grew up in the next suburb of Sydney from me.That means I'm old.
you got to be kidding me! you got to see Bon Scott? man my first concert was ACDC Bon had been dead for three years. Brian was a good replacement but no one trumps Bon Scott

you got to be kidding me! you got to see Bon Scott? man my first concert was ACDC Bon had been dead for three years. Brian was a good replacement but no one trumps Bon Scott
Kind of helped that they are from the same place. So pretty cool but don't cry armand. Unless you used to live there at that time and had the easier possibility and access... and never told any of us.

Now I feel like we don't even know you!! You going to now tell us you're also really a grandma of 6 who trolls the same place for years because she's lonely!!!

I need to see my therapist now. :laughing:

I'm so old, most of the band still had zits lol.When Bon died one of my mates cried for a week,we were all shocked.

Reactions: Donna K. and Mokey
Other great bands live were Dire Straits and The Church.I used to party back stage with The Hoodoo Guru's, another good live band.They were a pretty tame bunch.