The best and worst....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
WHAT WAS THE BEST JOB YOU'VE EVER HAD AND WHY?

WHAT WAS THE WORST JOB YOU'VE EVER HAD...ALSO WHY?

Best job was at the Greek restaurant I worked at a year or so ago. I actually got along with everyone.

Worst was the meat shop I worked at.

Best job, the early years of being a youth worker. As time went on the job changed and it became a difficult and stressful job. Nothing was ever as bad as being a waitress! I have a lot of sympathy for them now. It was my first real job after babysitting. I prayed for a long time that God would never make me do that job again ! When I think of it I still say a silent prayer.

Reactions: 7Critter and Benway
Best and worst was being a single dad to my two daughters.I was a young bloke and missed out on a lot as was stuck home mostly.Also the best as I got to see my kids walk,talk for the first time and have a great bond with them.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
Best job, parenting and being my own owner builder/flipping real estate. Worst job, worked for a brief time at a dry cleaners. I hate folding laundry.

Reactions: Debi
i never liked jobs. i hated them all. people were so cliquish. but there was one i liked. it was part time and i got full medical coverage. it was with wells fargo security. i only liked 1 post tho. it was a 6-hour shift - 8pm to 2 a.m. - and i got to sit in my car. i was guarding outside walmart and sam's club. just me and no pesky supervisors. i listened more to my CB than my security radio. semis would come to unload stuff at the stores and i'd tell them which bay to pull into. that wasn't in my job description but i did it as a courtesy. it was fun.

i never liked jobs. i hated them all. people were so cliquish. but there was one i liked. it was part time and i got full medical coverage. it was with wells fargo security. i only liked 1 post tho. it was a 6-hour shift - 8pm to 2 a.m. - and i got to sit in my car. i was guarding outside walmart and sam's club. just me and no pesky supervisors. i listened more to my CB than my security radio. semis would come to unload stuff at the stores and i'd tell them which bay to pull into. that wasn't in my job description but i did it as a courtesy. it was fun.

My youngest son is like this. Of course he was raised out in the woods with , Bless Him, me for a mother. He has a hard time "playing the game". And they (co-workers) can't understand that when the game is everything. lol