Would ya?

Yes, with the assumption that I could cash in whatever I've rolled. So what I would do is roll what I can for a couple of days, then cash it and hire others to help and repeat as I cash in more. I haven't computed how long it would take, but we could grow this exponentially (i.e. roll, cash, hire others to help with some portion of it).
And if you put some money in stocks you can make back what you lost in hiring coin rollers

Reactions: Lynne
And if you put some money in stocks you can make back what you lost in hiring coin rollers

Either way, by having more people roll them for a cut of what they're rolling, I'd get more than what I'd get without having some parallel processing.

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
Before we even explore the logistics of counting pennies for 1901 years, are there even a billion pennies in existence ?

I say lets melt it down and make jewelry and horse statues

Well, by the way, about the mat. Many have problems with this. Many do not even understand the rules of simple counting and multiplication, as far as I can judge by my life. Somehow I even had to hire a math tutor. I was in college at the time, but now I’m good friends with math. I hired a good one maths tutor in Campbelltown. So if you need a tutor, there are good teachers there.

Reactions: Debi
I'd paint 'em gold and give it my best Scrooge McDuck.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi