The 1980's

Angel Flight bell bottom slacks!
1597879908132.png

1980 was the year that my life changed we went from a couple that could and did have a great time doing whatever we wanted to do to a family when my daughter was born in August. We had five years of being kids together and were very ready to take that next step in life. I didn't want my wife to be pushed into true adulthood without first experiencing a time where you got to make the decisions without having to take another child's needs into consideration. We loved the freedom that you just can't have after you have kiddos. When we stopped riding a motorcycle all over the place some nights and most weekends we wanted a baby and enjoyed that too. The 80s were all about giving our baby the best start possible. We had planned on at least one more but in the 80s everyplace that I had ever worked went out of business. Tough years economically when the oil industry crashed.

Great Hollywood memories. My career blew up. A different star every week. A different country every month. Africa...,Russia...Finland...Rome...U.K..France...my God the list goes on and on....I remember being in London at a huge warehouse party and seeing Sting walk thru the crowd .First album had just dropped. Spiked white Billy-idol hair. Gorgeous.
Wow what an amazing carrier! You have done what everyone dreams of.

Reactions: garnetsilver