Subconscious flash images of Baal

hello Debi,
Self taught on all fronts... never had a coven or group. I guess you could really classify me in the group of Druid if you really had to put a name to it.
And Well met and no I did not even read your bio... however if I get a chance ever I would like to discuss some things with you at a latter date regarding spiritual protection. Its a concept I have been working on for a few years.

hello Debi,
Self taught on all fronts... never had a coven or group. I guess you could really classify me in the group of Druid if you really had to put a name to it.
And Well met and no I did not even read your bio... however if I get a chance ever I would like to discuss some things with you at a latter date regarding spiritual protection. Its a concept I have been working on for a few years.
Be glad to discuss. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Herbal Jaguar,
Hello, I am new to this specific site, been looking for a site for a while now that I possible could provide help to those that need it and so on and so fourth. Also from what I see from people here is its a legitimate forum for people whom think things are going on and get help from others.
I will explain a little of my background since I am new to the forum and it will better illuminate how I may be able to help. I for lack of better descriptors, A Wiccan or Pagan type practitioner whom has strong ties to Christianity and Buddhism or Taoism. I have in the past cleansed homes for people... preformed protective charms spells. So on and so forth. I also understand Satanism at its basic foundation.(I state I have never preformed or interacted in anyway with Satanism) From what I have seen off people involved in Satanism pretty much follows the description of what you explained of your father.

As the others have said or at least I believe it was said, you could be marked because of past events of your father. It is a possibility. You also could be marked for other reasons. This however in the long run is not a big deal. Being marked is totally different from being involved so to speak. However you may have to put up with events or things through out your life. There are ways to cut that tie, that mark completely out. Some are easier than others.

From what I understand of yea, not even gonna type the name let alone speak it. I will just use the capital b to signify what I am talking about. B and in the entity you came in contact with. Being in the high echelon of its overall domain is problematic for options to completely rid oneself of being marked.

I have faced this type of activity with other people and effectively helped there situations, if ever it becomes a big deal, or to much to handle I will certainly lend a hand in anyway that I can.
I appreciate that here is another thread where I detailed the beginnings of how I got this male spirit following us, and the dark stuff. We were definitely marked from living in that apartment! We were physically attacked and much more.

My experience with Michael the proud murderer and demonic infestation.

I read that previous post and yea... that sounds rough. Well I am glad you moved. Also I am glad that things have somewhat calmed down.

I read that previous post and yea... that sounds rough. Well I am glad you moved. Also I am glad that things have somewhat calmed down.
Yes typically we just experience some knocking on the doors inside the house. It happened to my wife today while I was outside and it has happened to me while I was in the bathroom. I answered and said hello but no one responded.

We will hear doors closing or knocks and some figures. Sometimes a disturbing energy will come about. We will then burn Palo santo which is very powerful for us and we start calling on our spirit guides and archangels.

Interesting update I just found out that yesterday was the 32nd anniversary of my great uncle's death that my family believes I am reincarnated from. Perhaps that could be a reason for the trippy feeling I was experiencing or even the flash images.

Yes, I too have dealt with "check ins"....Testing the waters.....Once i realized what this was it was much easier to deal with.
Sorry this happened.....

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
All I can say is this. Don’t buy into anything a seemingly kind spirit offers. I believe either the current pope or a cardinal have a warning to exorcists and priests about Satan/demonic kings showing up in dreams and visions, and if the victim accepted anything from them, a shitstorm typically ensued. Just say no. Like your life and sanity depends on it.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
Hi HJ it’s always interesting when you give us updates. As far as the image , fist clenched and arms raised, I would interpret as anger. If it was a dream or a real communication only you can answer. I had another thought on this because you mentioned that there was no fear involved with the vision. Do you think it could be your guides showing you what you were up against in that place? Perhaps they want you to be prepared and fore warned in the event you have to deal with it again

Reactions: Aces