Subconscious flash images of Baal

Herbal Jaguar

Reaction score
Hello PF,

This just happened to me a few minutes ago. I woke up from a nap and before I had gone to sleep let me say I felt a bit uncomfortable. I woke up and instantly saw 3 different images that flashed in my mind. All 3 were the same entity a bull head with horns staring at me on a human body with his arms raised by his head both with his fist clenched. I didn't feel any negativity. I asked saint Michael to protect me and my family. This was uncommon for me I would say. I don't typically get images of bad stuff regularly and especially a demon but with no negative energy around me I was aware of. I was linked to that apartment telepathically for a moment. And I cut that off. Meaning like I kind of felt like I was at that apartment but I clearly wasn't.

Was this paranormal or just a weird brain thing? I believe either is possible. What makes me think it is paranormal is that I got 3 different pictures which is uncommon and feeling like I was linked to that apartment is the icing on the cake.
Luckily with the imagery in my head it was not super disturbing (no blood, gore, violence, suffering) it was white behind him and one was drawn with black ink on white paper and one was flesh looking.

What ties Baal and the apartment together is that when we were living there we recorded the name Baal and Satan. We were truly viciously attacked for almost an entire year. I had talked to Charleh on this forum and he helped me affirmate that someone possibly did satan/demon/dark worship there.

Since I have moved out the activity especially the negative has fluctuated and I think gradually decreasing while fluctuating. Fluctuating because I found out my stepdad used to be a satanist and is a murderer. So that definitely compounds the situation and causes some activity directly focused at us we believe. But in all we are still alive and things are improving so we are very thankful for being kept so safe. I had several near death experiences since that apartment that I could've never typed on this website again. Just luck stuff, the most notable was my stepdad has a problem with all forms of addiction and that included hoarding (it is an addiction) so he has a broken power extension cord that I try to use and electricity came out of the wire into the in front of my face. Like arced out of it. I jumped away leaning backwards like the matrix (lol) and yanked the cord out. My goodness the smell in the air from the bolt of electricity was so strong. My mom came outside and asked what happened because she saw it through the door window. Anyway even before I had moved into that apartment I had probably way more near death experiences that most people? I am just so thankful to still be here, and I have developed a kind of hyper vigilance of my surroundings. The most recent activity other than this was last night I had several drinks with my wife in celebration of her new job. I had put a bowl down with food on a towel on a counter and the bowl tumbled off when it certainly shouldn't have and exploded on the ground. I just shrugged it off not getting upset about it but it was a nice a bowl.

Viewer discretion advised: Art of Baal
Google Image Result for https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e5/c8/8b/e5c88b537a8e62f2e899da61d73d4ce6.jpg
Google Image Result for https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1598702801/baphomet.gif

Last edited:
HJ, that fact you have had contact before with a demonic may have "marked" you. It is something that happens when demonic forces have been in your life before. It's like wearing a beacon. They know how to find you.

First, I'm going to ask that Charleh speak with you again on this, but I also want you to keep that St. Michael's prayer at hand and please use it twice a day. Once at waking, once before sleep. You need to keep you and the wife protected.

Funny. I had a similar experience in the fall of 2015. I can’t find the link but I did share it here. This is shockingly similar. Was this a dream or a vision just as you woke up?

I agree with Debi on this one. They might not have a strong hold of you now, but demons will keep an eye on you, especially after a long history of encounters with them.

Did you get the feeling that Baal was trying to get a message across to you?

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
It’s not unusual for demons to come peacefully, almost as if they were a being of light.

Demonic kings are fallen angels. The first to have fallen and once held high offices in heaven. For example Lucifer was God’s most favoured Seraph who watched over God’s throne. Asmoday, now the king of hell, was once a powerful Cherub (Cherubim are known as the keepers of secrets and things hidden from us).

Because Baal/Bael is often portrayed as a demon with many heads, especially a bull and human’s head, it’s safe to say he was also once a high ranking Cherub, assuming that because he’s basically Satan’s second hand man.

Not sure about a message other than when I saw the images which occurred immediately after I woke up, I felt like I was in that apartment. Before going to bed I was experiencing some form of dissociation which is very uncommon for me, I felt like time was changing speed back and forth, and I felt physically uncomfortable like something was negative around me, but when I woke up I felt better. The only message I could see is to get me to come back to the apartment but so many spirits wanted us gone there. I guess some wanted us gone but some wanted US. But I don't even like to drive to that town about 25 miles away. Any time I am near the apartment I feel dread, uncomfortable, trippy, now that I think about it the same way I felt going to sleep. It's just very uncommon for me so I didn't associate it to that.

I will never ever go back there. I think y'all are right and my instincts were right in that it was something other than just my brain. I don't experience feelings like that hardly ever unless it's paranormal. I am normally very zen.

I will say that for an entire week I was having dreams of being chased and attacked and I would have to fight people to save myself in my dreams. Sometimes I would win sometimes I wouldn't. Which was a everyday thing at the other apartment, visions of violence. But it stopped thankfully, I think I also had a head cold during that time so I kind of attributed it to fever dreams

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Usually I would blow off this type of stuff but it was very peculiar and uncommon for me. Especially because I get physically sick when I look at his image. It's like I get sour stomach. Nauseated. I am also curious about if my stepdad was interacting with Baal while he was a satanist and that has something to do with it because I lived with him for 18 years.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Has your dad or anyone close to him ever explain to you the extent of his practise?

Has your dad or anyone close to him ever explain to you the extent of his practise?
I know that he was in a group in several secret societies and he is always going on an on about how good the Freemasons are. When he was in his 20's (over 20 years ago before he lived with us) he practiced satanism. I don't know what he did exactly other than his group murdered someone on a cliff as a sacrifice (one of their friends) and he found out he was one of the people next to be sacrificed and he left the group. He told me about that and said that the whole town knew and it's passed the statute of limitations .My mom told me that he told her he had murdered another person an old black man for pills and money and hacked up his body and through it into a lake. Now he doesn't even listen to the EVP's I get about him because he says he is scared of what is around him and following him. The EVP's talk about him and say "he will hurt himself. Suicide. Hope he hurts himself." Both male and female saying that. And I have gotten a quite inhuman sound as well talking about feeding on people.

He has told me about his addictions with several hard drugs, about selling drugs, about armed robberies, about stealing $10,000 from his grandfather. All sorts of stuff but he is pretty vague about the satanism. Sex addiction, violence, drugs, psychopathic narcissistic sociopathic evil demonic lifestyle. 99% of the time he will gaslight you and say those things never happen then he will turn around and tell you this stuff when his back is to a wall.

I hope that his actions have not cursed us. Regardless we have many protectors as evidence we made it out of that apartment 2 more people have died (that I know of) since we moved out. One a 20 something year old suicide by gunshot to the head living alone. The other a man shot in the head in his car.

So considering we literally had people stalking and gunning for us it's a miracle we got out. It's too bad my wife's brother succumbed to psychosis while there.

Last edited:
Herbal Jaguar,
Hello, I am new to this specific site, been looking for a site for a while now that I possible could provide help to those that need it and so on and so fourth. Also from what I see from people here is its a legitimate forum for people whom think things are going on and get help from others.
I will explain a little of my background since I am new to the forum and it will better illuminate how I may be able to help. I for lack of better descriptors, A Wiccan or Pagan type practitioner whom has strong ties to Christianity and Buddhism or Taoism. I have in the past cleansed homes for people... preformed protective charms spells. So on and so forth. I also understand Satanism at its basic foundation.(I state I have never preformed or interacted in anyway with Satanism) From what I have seen off people involved in Satanism pretty much follows the description of what you explained of your father.

As the others have said or at least I believe it was said, you could be marked because of past events of your father. It is a possibility. You also could be marked for other reasons. This however in the long run is not a big deal. Being marked is totally different from being involved so to speak. However you may have to put up with events or things through out your life. There are ways to cut that tie, that mark completely out. Some are easier than others.

From what I understand of yea, not even gonna type the name let alone speak it. I will just use the capital b to signify what I am talking about. B and in the entity you came in contact with. Being in the high echelon of its overall domain is problematic for options to completely rid oneself of being marked.

I have faced this type of activity with other people and effectively helped there situations, if ever it becomes a big deal, or to much to handle I will certainly lend a hand in anyway that I can.

Reactions: Lynne
Herbal Jaguar,
Hello, I am new to this specific site, been looking for a site for a while now that I possible could provide help to those that need it and so on and so fourth. Also from what I see from people here is its a legitimate forum for people whom think things are going on and get help from others.
I will explain a little of my background since I am new to the forum and it will better illuminate how I may be able to help. I for lack of better descriptors, A Wiccan or Pagan type practitioner whom has strong ties to Christianity and Buddhism or Taoism. I have in the past cleansed homes for people... preformed protective charms spells. So on and so forth. I also understand Satanism at its basic foundation.(I state I have never preformed or interacted in anyway with Satanism) From what I have seen off people involved in Satanism pretty much follows the description of what you explained of your father.

As the others have said or at least I believe it was said, you could be marked because of past events of your father. It is a possibility. You also could be marked for other reasons. This however in the long run is not a big deal. Being marked is totally different from being involved so to speak. However you may have to put up with events or things through out your life. There are ways to cut that tie, that mark completely out. Some are easier than others.

From what I understand of yea, not even gonna type the name let alone speak it. I will just use the capital b to signify what I am talking about. B and in the entity you came in contact with. Being in the high echelon of its overall domain is problematic for options to completely rid oneself of being marked.

I have faced this type of activity with other people and effectively helped there situations, if ever it becomes a big deal, or to much to handle I will certainly lend a hand in anyway that I can.
Merry meet, and welcome to the forum. You been reading my bio? ;) Sounds like much of the same training and background.

Reactions: Lynne