Spring cleaning

I wish I would have learned the art of keeping the junk down right at the start. I spring clean when a pile or drawer start to bug me. Then it’s on lol. I would rather live like K9 and have it only take a short time to organize. I have lost the race without outside help. I get one spot organized and by the time I get a few more fixed up, the first needs cleaning again. It is a race I never win.

I'm always game for cleaning & organizing. Big on containers. Especially milk crates I used to nab (with permission) from painting Boys & Girls clubs. For example, 1 crate is dedicated for drywall finishing tools, another for tile , another for caulk.. just grab and go.
At the risk of sounding like some weirdo, I hung a ton of old kitchen cabinets in the garage. Each one dedicated to something. Cuts down on clutter.

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: ozentity and Paulm
Just completely cleaned both cat boxes, I mean, emptied them, rinsed them out let some Pine-Sol soak in them and put brand new litter. This needs to be done every few months, does that count? Lol.

At the risk of sounding like some weirdo, I hung a ton of old kitchen cabinets in the garage. Each one dedicated to something. Cuts down on clutter.
not wierd at all, paint... i did the same with floor cabinets in the shop. ran a whole wall length with them. added shelves, and a 10 foot work top. looks clean and neat.... much better than just the wire or metal racks/shelves.