Spring cleaning

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
OK, group. Are you spring cleaning this year?
If so, just how much do you do?
Do you deep clean, throw stuff out, or just move the dust around? ;)
Organizing anything? Moving furniture?
Got any handy tips to make this easier?

420223549_807223718117494_169393054129122890_n.jpg

havent started yet but it will be soon. the shop needs a good going through, amazing what collects up over a years time.

Just a guess, but I bet your garage is very organized. ;)
My garage is somewhat organized. My fly tying station is covered in things that shouldn't be there. That's about it. It would take a hour maybe to get it orderly again. My biggest issue is I hold on to boxes to things that have life time warranties or are worth more with the original box.
My closest I swear I'm gonna need search and rescue to get me out! I also have a tone of firearms parts and holsters and just random things related. I found 2 expensive galco beretta holsters for a beretta I never carry,a halosun optic new in box,and peck style lazer/light combo still in Box. Who knows what else I have I've forgotten about!
When there is the Kitchen! Absolutely terrifies me!
Then the actual vacuuming,washing floors,laundry room,getting the pool area ready,power washing,getting the pump on the ac going again,cleaning the downstairs, plantings grass and clover,more fish,minnows ,and crayfish for the lake. Then the unknowns that you find as you go that you forgot about!
I almost forgot yard maintenance, pool, maintenance, hot tub maintenance, war with the coyotes,copperheads,and rattlesnakes!

My garage is somewhat organized. My fly tying station is covered in things that shouldn't be there. That's about it. It would take a hour maybe to get it orderly again. My biggest issue is I hold on to boxes to things that have life time warranties or are worth more with the original box.
My closest I swear I'm gonna need search and rescue to get me out! I also have a tone of firearms parts and holsters and just random things related. I found 2 expensive galco beretta holsters for a beretta I never carry,a halosun optic new in box,and peck style lazer/light combo still in Box. Who knows what else I have I've forgotten about!
When there is the Kitchen! Absolutely terrifies me!
Then the actual vacuuming,washing floors,laundry room,getting the pool area ready,power washing,getting the pump on the ac going again,cleaning the downstairs, plantings grass and clover,more fish,minnows ,and crayfish for the lake. Then the unknowns that you find as you go that you forgot about!
And THIS is why I'm downsizing! lol

I usually do a bit of cleaning such as wiping down the tops of cupboards and doors and de clutter. I remember my step dad wiping the top of their fridge with his finger and saying to mum, it's amazing how much dust accumulates in a week :oops: :eek: . She killed him :D.

I usually do a bit of cleaning such as wiping down the tops of cupboards and doors and de clutter. I remember my step dad wiping the top of their fridge with his finger and saying to mum, it's amazing how much dust accumulates in a week :oops: :eek: . She killed him :D.
I have always told my hubs and kids: You're taller than me. Top of the fridge is your job!