Spirit Guides, Guardians and Guardian Angels

Great topic Debi.
When I was about nine years old, our gym teacher used to take us ice skating one evening a week. The rink was located inside a city park which was within walking distance of the school, so he gathered the kids that had permission to go, and walked us to the park. I usually rented skates, but had finally gotten a pair of my own; unfortunately, I had forgotten to take them with me to school on skating day. So I had to race home to get them, promising to catch up with the group who had already started out. It took me longer to find the skates than I had planned for, and by the time I set out the group was no longer in sight. Alone, I had no idea how to find the skating rink; I had never paid much attention to directions, so I found myself wandering around in a big park after sunset, getting more scared by the minute. In the daytime, this park, which was over three hundred acres large, was fine, but at night it just wasn't safe. I began to fear being abducted, or worse. I found myself on a jogging trail in a wooded area near a small lake, and began crying in fear. When I heard someone running down the path I panicked and began running away. The man who was running called out to me and asked me if I was lost? I told him I wasn't supposed to talk to strangers, and he said that he was a cop. I didn't believe him because he wore running clothes, but he showed me his badge, which was in his pocket. He offered to drive me home. He really was a cop and I firmly believe that my guardian angel worked through him to bring him to my aid right when I needed it. My father, who was also a cop, recognized him when he brought me home!

I've shared this story before on a podcast I did with Bob Bain but here's the short version. I had a bad guy with a gun to my head in my apt. A friend of mine was "moved" to stop by and visit right at that moment. Bad guy ran out the back door when he knocked on the front door. I didn't die because of that Earth angel listening to my Guardian Angel or the Divine One who sent him over to check on me for no obvious reason. He couldn't even tell me why he felt he had to stop by, but really glad he listened.

I've shared this story before on a podcast I did with Bob Bain but here's the short version. I had a bad guy with a gun to my head in my apt. A friend of mine was "moved" to stop by and visit right at that moment. Bad guy ran out the back door when he knocked on the front door. I didn't die because of that Earth angel listening to my Guardian Angel or the Divine One who sent him over to check on me for no obvious reason. He couldn't even tell me why he felt he had to stop by, but really glad he listened.
That is amazing!

Reactions: Lynne and Debi