Spirit Guides, Guardians and Guardian Angels

I had my guardian angel looking out for one night. Back in 1997 my daughter was sick going to the store to pick up meds. I normally walked down the canal, never had a problem before day or night.i got about 50 ft from it and this little voice said
"Don't go that way" blew it off I was now about 30 ft and again but much louder"DON'T GO THAT WAY"
It literally takes me a sec to be like (damn) it hurt my head. So my stubbron side gave in. I turned took the long way around. So about 20 min added on. I get to university st and I look down were I was gonna walk and mind you pitch black basically just little light from backyard lights from the apt building. Anyways there was 6 men drinking and God knows what else. Anyways I get to the store get my stuff figure i will take the short cut if they not there. I started walking down the canal and felt someone grab my arm, I turned and kicked well I wasn't a bad guy it was a cop. He informed me not to go down there, and if I heard anything . Said no I was gonna walk down it but my guardian angel yelled at me not to. Then a ambulance came down the canal. The cope told me if I would of walked down it when I did I would of been victim number 2, wont go into detail about what he ment.
So I feel good my guardian angel is watching over me GOD knows I need it at time's with my stubbron side.

Reactions: 7Critter
I had my guardian angel looking out for one night. Back in 1997 my daughter was sick going to the store to pick up meds. I normally walked down the canal, never had a problem before day or night.i got about 50 ft from it and this little voice said
"Don't go that way" blew it off I was now about 30 ft and again but much louder"DON'T GO THAT WAY"
It literally takes me a sec to be like (damn) it hurt my head. So my stubbron side gave in. I turned took the long way around. So about 20 min added on. I get to university st and I look down were I was gonna walk and mind you pitch black basically just little light from backyard lights from the apt building. Anyways there was 6 men drinking and God knows what else. Anyways I get to the store get my stuff figure i will take the short cut if they not there. I started walking down the canal and felt someone grab my arm, I turned and kicked well I wasn't a bad guy it was a cop. He informed me not to go down there, and if I heard anything . Said no I was gonna walk down it but my guardian angel yelled at me not to. Then a ambulance came down the canal. The cope told me if I would of walked down it when I did I would of been victim number 2, wont go into detail about what he ment.
So I feel good my guardian angel is watching over me GOD knows I need it at time's with my stubbron side.
Wow that had to be a relief. Did you hear it inhuiur ears like a voice or in your mind? Thanks for sharing that. Glad you listened.

Reactions: ParanormalMom
I can’t say I’ve ever saw a vision or heard a voice but I’ve had synchronicities that helped me in tough circumstances. A good example was years ago I was taking a sick child to the hospital in a snow storm. This child resided in a county facility for neglect. The kid had what appeared to be the flu. Why they made me go instead of calling an ambulance is beyond me. It was horrible out and I was very young, maybe 20 years old. There was nobody on the street and the kid was raging with fever and sick. Well, I got stuck on the side street to the hospital and could not get out. NO CELL PHONES BACK THEN!! I couldn’t walk with the sick kid in the storm nor could I leave her as she was in state custody. At the point of despair a man happened to just be walking by! He offered to help push me out. Between rocking the van and a push we got out. Looking back over the years I wonder now if it was an angel. It certainly got me out of a desperate situation.

Wow that had to be a relief. Did you hear it inhuiur ears like a voice or in your mind? Thanks for sharing that. Glad you listened.
Hiya Lynn and it was in my mind but the second time when it got louder it felt like someone was standing next to me. To be honest it was like my body vibrated when it got louder.
Back then I don't blame my guardian angel shoving foot up my butt cause I was stubbron.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
Looking back over the years I wonder now if it was an angel.
I've often felt that the Divine can use intervention with "earth" angels by placing people at certain points to be there for another in need. Angel or not, somebody upstairs had a hand in it! Perhaps even a guardian angel of you or the child sent the man your way. Either way, we'll call that one divine intervention. :innocent:

I can’t say I’ve ever saw a vision or heard a voice but I’ve had synchronicities that helped me in tough circumstances. A good example was years ago I was taking a sick child to the hospital in a snow storm. This child resided in a county facility for neglect. The kid had what appeared to be the flu. Why they made me go instead of calling an ambulance is beyond me. It was horrible out and I was very young, maybe 20 years old. There was nobody on the street and the kid was raging with fever and sick. Well, I got stuck on the side street to the hospital and could not get out. NO CELL PHONES BACK THEN!! I couldn’t walk with the sick kid in the storm nor could I leave her as she was in state custody. At the point of despair a man happened to just be walking by! He offered to help push me out. Between rocking the van and a push we got out. Looking back over the years I wonder now if it was an angel. It certainly got me out of a desperate situation.

Lynn Thank you for sharing this touching story. Maybe they knew to pick you to bring the child cause they knew she was in good hands, and no matter what she would get the help.
I do believe it was a guardian angel sent to help you. In our helpless times or darkest hours, we are sent help, to reassure us we are not alone in our time of need. Just because we don't say out loud I need help! Angels and others can hear what our hearts are saying.

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
I've often felt that the Divine can use intervention with "earth" angels by placing people at certain points to be there for another in need. Angel or not, somebody upstairs had a hand in it! Perhaps even a guardian angel of you or the child sent the man your way. Either way, we'll call that one divine intervention. :innocent:

I like to take a walk during the middle of the day to get my second wind for the afternoon. On a day last week, I took a different route than usual. I can't really say why except that I just did. Down the trail I heard what I thought was a human voice cry out. I kept walking and heard it again much clearer this time. It began to sound like someone was in real distress. It was coming from the adjacent condominium complex. That was when I heard another voice. It was an elderly woman urgently motioning to me from a second story window. She only spoke Spanish and I could only reply with "No, Espanyol" But she continued to motion and point to the rear of the building. That was when I heard an unmistakable "Help Me!" from the back of the building.

I quickly walked around back. There on the bottom floor balcony in a sitting position against a wooden bench and next to a very large pool of blood was an elderly woman. She spoke clearly enough and said that she had fallen and hit her head. She was holding a cloth to her head and I could see that there was lots of blood on her face and clothes. "Let me see", I said. She moved the cloth and I could see that she had what looked like a deep gash, almost like a gory third eye, in the middle of her forehead. "Do you have a phone", I asked, "I'll call 911". She told me where her phone was inside the living room. The balcony door was already wide open so I walked in and retrieved it. I called 911, explained the situation and was even able to communicate with the woman to get her address. Once I hung up I helped her wash more blood off her face and tried to keep a conversation going. I was never able to determine exactly where she had fallen or what she had fallen against that had caused such a wound. She told me that was the one thing she did not remember. But she remained aware and seemed remarkably cheerful given her condition and even tried making jokes. The EMTs arrived about 5-6 minutes later. They put her on the gurney and as they wheeled her away she thanked me for coming to her aid. Surprisingly, the EMTs did not ask me any further questions. I wished her well and that was that.

So I continued on my walk reflecting on all that had happened. I never did get her name, nor she mine. Yet, what struck me most was that I had taken a different route that day on a whim and that had I stuck to my habitual route I would never would have been at that place and time to help someone in need. I also noted how strangely calm I had been throughout the entire episode and how all that blood had seemingly no effect on me. It was then that I also mused over whether I had been used as some sort of Angelically directed human agent. I liked that thought and kept it with me and now also see it echoed in Debi's post. So I thought it would be appropriate to share this event. Anyway, I have no idea what happened to that woman. I hope she is doing well and is back at home. I'll probably never know.

Last edited:
I've often felt that the Divine can use intervention with "earth" angels by placing people at certain points to be there for another in need.
It was then that I also mused over whether I had been used as some sort of Angelically directed human agent.
I never thought of it that way. Perhaps regular people acting on behalf of Angels, regular people directed unknowingly by Angelic beings. Huh !

I can't say that I have ever been directed or ever encountered any angels to my knowledge. I get hunches once in awhile; I get nudges once in awhile, but nothing as clear as the stories above. If I ever did see an Angel or a deceased loved one, it might scare the crap out of me. Perhaps that's why it has not happened. :)

Great stories, you all.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi