Spell Check!

The nice thing about Grammarly is it gives you a weekly update of everything you did wrong...lol Also tells you what kind of words you were using...angry, happy, loving, etc. It's like a mood check.

I have a wife for those functions.
OK, that post wins the best line of August award! lol

th.jpeg

I have trouble with automatic spell correction in web searches 'correcting' words which are real words, as they seem to be geared towards low vocabulary people. It bothers me. My parents didn't talk down to me as a kid and expected me to ask about unfamiliar words to better myself. I worry that mass media and AI is taking society in the other direction.
The dumbing down of society is a great wish of many in power, easier to pull the wool over our eyes lol. Stay strong with the dictionary my friend.

Reactions: Benway
The nice thing about Grammarly is it gives you a weekly update of everything you did wrong...lol Also tells you what kind of words you were using...angry, happy, loving, etc. It's like a mood check.
I do not want this lol. I am already aware I am not a great speller lol. I actually like spell check.

Reactions: 7Critter
I have a wife for those functions.
My better half does those things plus double downs as the fashion police. ;bg2