Someone Was in My Bed!

Heather

She's a haunted witch
Reaction score
I'm back, yet again, with another experience. I have been MIA for a few days because I've been busy on top of being strangely ill.

Anyways, two nights ago, I had gone to bed before my fiance. He had got off work late that night and returned home the same time I was going to bed. I was really tired so it wasn't long before I fell into a deep sleep. Around 2am to 3am I woke up from that deep sleep. I had felt someone enter my bed, behind me. I thought my fiance had finally decided to turn in. I turned over to face his side of the bed and saw a black human-like shadow laying there looking at me. I couldn't see much, as I didn't have my glasses on. When I turned back over to go back to sleep, I saw that the light in the living room was still on. I found it strange as to why the lights were still on, but my fiance was in bed? I moved my hand back and felt him, sure enough. Sleepiness was creeping up on me once again and next thing I knew, I was back into a deep sleep. At 4am I woke to get ready for work. My fiance walked into the bedroom to turn in as I was getting dressed.

"You're just now coming to bed," I'd asked him.
"Yeah, that means I get the whole bed to myself." He said.

At this moment, I had forgotten about the being in my bed until later in the day. I asked my fiance that night if he had laid down between 2 and 3am that morning and he said that the only time he came to bed was when I was up getting ready for work. I told him that I saw him laying there and felt his body laying next to me. He said it wasn't him. He asked me if it could have been one of our cats and I said no, it was a complete full human body. I felt like he was lying to me until he got a serious look on his face and said, I promise I came to bed when you saw me this morning.

So, I've been trying to figure out who or what was in bed with me that night? This is very similar to another experience I've had before but everyone wrote it off as sleep paralysis. However, this time I was able to move, sit up and look around. This time, I wasn't being held down by a dark entity, it was just laying next to me...looking at me.

What do you all think? I've been having quite a lot of dark/demonic like experiences lately. I am unsure of how to deal with it.

I had felt someone enter my bed, behind me.
That to me seems like a form of sleep paralysis, I have had the feeling of someone wrapped around me like cuddling me at first I thought it spooky or creepy but I have come to accept it as someone from my past.

That to me seems like a form of sleep paralysis, I have had the feeling of someone wrapped around me like cuddling me at first I thought it spooky or creepy but I have come to accept it as someone from my past.
What form of sleep paralysis I wonder? Because I was able to move around.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
If it wasn’t hypnagogia (auditory, visual and touch hallucinations when you’re about to go to sleep) id say you had a VERY close encounter with a shadow person.....

What form of sleep paralysis I wonder? Because I was able to move around.
Well, not sure everyone has their own sense of reality when sleep paralysis happens meaning something that weighs on you may be affecting your ability to reach total R.E.M sleep.
REM sleep
ˌärˌēˈem ˌslēp/
noun
noun: REM sleep
  1. a kind of sleep that occurs at intervals during the night and is characterized by rapid eye movements, more dreaming and bodily movement, and faster pulse and breathing
Not saying this is true in your case just an assumption.

I'm back, yet again, with another experience. I have been MIA for a few days because I've been busy on top of being strangely ill.

Anyways, two nights ago, I had gone to bed before my fiance. He had got off work late that night and returned home the same time I was going to bed. I was really tired so it wasn't long before I fell into a deep sleep. Around 2am to 3am I woke up from that deep sleep. I had felt someone enter my bed, behind me. I thought my fiance had finally decided to turn in. I turned over to face his side of the bed and saw a black human-like shadow laying there looking at me. I couldn't see much, as I didn't have my glasses on. When I turned back over to go back to sleep, I saw that the light in the living room was still on. I found it strange as to why the lights were still on, but my fiance was in bed? I moved my hand back and felt him, sure enough. Sleepiness was creeping up on me once again and next thing I knew, I was back into a deep sleep. At 4am I woke to get ready for work. My fiance walked into the bedroom to turn in as I was getting dressed.

"You're just now coming to bed," I'd asked him.
"Yeah, that means I get the whole bed to myself." He said.

At this moment, I had forgotten about the being in my bed until later in the day. I asked my fiance that night if he had laid down between 2 and 3am that morning and he said that the only time he came to bed was when I was up getting ready for work. I told him that I saw him laying there and felt his body laying next to me. He said it wasn't him. He asked me if it could have been one of our cats and I said no, it was a complete full human body. I felt like he was lying to me until he got a serious look on his face and said, I promise I came to bed when you saw me this morning.

So, I've been trying to figure out who or what was in bed with me that night? This is very similar to another experience I've had before but everyone wrote it off as sleep paralysis. However, this time I was able to move, sit up and look around. This time, I wasn't being held down by a dark entity, it was just laying next to me...looking at me.

What do you all think? I've been having quite a lot of dark/demonic like experiences lately. I am unsure of how to deal with it.

Im doing research on these and it appears that one can give them forceful commands which they are by almost all accounts unable to resist. next time, command that thing to leave, and it should.

Reactions: Lynne
If it wasn’t hypnagogia (auditory, visual and touch hallucinations when you’re about to go to sleep) id say you had a VERY close encounter with a shadow person.....
Going to jump in here on this one, Heather, and disagree with my two mods on this. This sounds more like an actual entity encounter. Shadow people aren't known to climb into beds and sleep paralysis would not fit this if you could move. I'm going to have to backread your whole story, but what I'm feeling from you is you sense some sort of entity/spirit/demonic type activity. Depending on your belief system, there are several ways to confront that.

Going to jump in here on this one, Heather, and disagree with my two mods on this. This sounds more like an actual entity encounter. Shadow people aren't known to climb into beds and sleep paralysis would not fit this if you could move. I'm going to have to backread your whole story, but what I'm feeling from you is you sense some sort of entity/spirit/demonic type activity. Depending on your belief system, there are several ways to confront that.
You’re probably right because the shadow people have a tendency to strike fear into anyone that sees them.

Reactions: Debi
Im doing research on these and it appears that one can give them forceful commands which they are by almost all accounts unable to resist. next time, command that thing to leave, and it should.
Many times this works. It's a matter of taking back your space and claiming it. Spirits are now in another realm and have no right to touch, frighten or intervene in your life. You must be firm in your commands and truly belief it. It's intention, and all prayer/magic/interventions work on intention.

One of the things I caution people about is making assumptions that we know right off the bat what we're dealing with. A good investigator will get all the details before making any kind of guess as to what is happening. Since I've been dealing with the paranormal for 60 years, it's the one thing I would caution everyone about. Get all the facts, then we can help.