Someone Was in My Bed!

I've been trying to piece together some evidence as to why this works. Often times when I am in a dream and I command things to leave, it does not always work, yet during my own sleep paralysis, I was able to will my mouth into action and screamed at the thing(it took the shape of some bald hillbilly) and it had a literal look of shock on its face as it/he scrambled out of our bedroom. The whole house heard me hollering, and it apparently worked.

I have not had SP since it happened, and while I agree that your shadow man was not technically Sleep Paralysis, I do believe they are related phenomena (similar entities I.E. hat man, shadow man old woman, young unknown children, even your departed loved ones all allegedly can appear in strange shade forms in both SP and while you are awake)

I have no idea yet as to whether that is a permanent banishment; I'm still gathering info.

When you command it to leave, do you use your own power or that of a faith related power? There appears to be some varience in the success or "hold" rate between the two methods.

I don't believe in any gods of any sort, but when I have challenged these being in the past I just use my raw will power when I speak to drive them out, the same way you would command a human intruder to leave your house.

I don't believe in any gods of any sort, but when I have challenged these being in the past I just use my raw will power when I speak to drive them out, the same way you would command a human intruder to leave your house.
That's the power of intention. And setting your intention for it to leave can be a powerful force. Quantum physics is now proving that we do affect our universe with it.

That's the power of intention. And setting your intention for it to leave can be a powerful force. Quantum physics is now proving that we do affect our universe with it.

Paladins goals

Karver,

I tried to learn the meaning of your short statement by googling but didn’t find anything I could apply.

Can you elaborate please?
Its just a joke, a paladin is a character achetype who fights evil, using either their own conviction or the holy power of their deity to force them out. I can imagine a paladin commanding evil spirits to leave and it actually working. Funny how it seems to be just that simple.

Its just a joke, a paladin is a character achetype who fights evil, using either their own conviction or the holy power of their deity to force them out. I can imagine a paladin commanding evil spirits to leave and it actually working. Funny how it seems to be just that simple.

Thanks for the learning opportunity Karver.

I felt absolutely no fear whatsoever when I saw this figure. Maybe because, at first, I thought it was my fiance. But even when he explained to me that it definitely was not him, I felt more confused than scared. From what I could see, the being was just staring at me. It's head was turned, eyes wide open and it's hands were placed together over it's lower stomach (dead people in a casket style). I felt it was definitely male or male-like. As it was a lot bigger, broader and had that masculine shape. I am mad that I couldn't make out any more details because I didn't have my glasses on and it was a little dark in my room (aside from the light in the living room). There was just enough light to make out what details I'd described. I even touched it and it made no attempt to move or anything. It was very solid. I'm still very puzzled as to who or what it was. Whatever it was, clearly didn't try or want to harm me.

Reactions: Benway and Charleh