Somebody’s knocking…..

Many of the seniors in our Mobile Home Park report hearing knocks in the middle of the night. They tend to be light sleepers. We talked to our sheriffs and they said oftentimes low lifes (ne'er do wells) will do knock to see if anyone is home , especially if there isn't a car is in the driveway We had one old timer hear the knocks and he jumped onto his porch with an empty shotgun with a laser scope. so there are exceptions...lol...,I have a 90 year old lady who has been convinced for 3 years that there is a man living under her trailer. She said he is up all night.In the morning when she wakes up,he leaves and then every night some guy in a blue car brings him back and he crawls under the trailer again. I said "well the least he could do is vacuum. He's living here rent free!" She agreed.
1 more completely random story. Senior livin'....which I am now a member....now let me say paranthetically , that although we own a Trailer Park we are more Park than Trailer....46 spaces,seniors only,cozy and quiet, but once in a while.....lol....

Many of the seniors in our Mobile Home Park report hearing knocks in the middle of the night. They tend to be light sleepers. We talked to our sheriffs and they said oftentimes low lifes (ne'er do wells) will do knock to see if anyone is home , especially if there isn't a car is in the driveway We had one old timer hear the knocks and he jumped onto his porch with an empty shotgun with a laser scope. so there are exceptions...lol...,I have a 90 year old lady who has been convinced for 3 years that there is a man living under her trailer. She said he is up all night.In the morning when she wakes up,he leaves and then every night some guy in a blue car brings him back and he crawls under the trailer again. I said "well the least he could do is vacuum. He's living here rent free!" She agreed.
1 more completely random story. Senior livin'....which I am now a member....now let me say paranthetically , that although we own a Trailer Park we are more Park than Trailer....46 spaces,seniors only,cozy and quiet, but once in a while.....lol....
Interesting. I am a very light sleeper, even with a Cpap and melatonin. Lol. Man is living under her trailer huh. He should pull his weight rent free! Lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
Interesting. I am a very light sleeper, even with a Cpap and melatonin. Lol. Man is living under her trailer huh. He should pull his weight rent free! Lol
God bless ya for using your CPAP. I tried but it dried me out inside. I have been checking my breathing while asleep(I record myself) and they said 25% is a little high(holding breath) but lower than 25 is best. I am hitting at 78%. I'm trying to find an alternative.
Hey BENWAY, next time you think your post might be boring or random, read a few of mine.You'll feel a lot better

Reactions: Lynne
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore—
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.
“’Tis some visitor,” I muttered, “tapping at my chamber door—
Only this and nothing more.”