Somebody’s knocking…..

Tworivers71

Bigfoot Researcher
Reaction score
Somebody’s knocking, should I let them in? Lord it’s the Devil..would you look at him!

All songs aside. Somebody/thing, was knockin last night. Rap, Rap, about 2 am. I could clearly hear it in the bedroom, but not sure it came from.... the bedroom and this is not the first time. Wife said maybe the cats. Cats don’t rap in succession. And, I’ve heard them before the 2 fuzzy-butts arrived. I always “just happen” to be stirring at night when I hear them. This is prolly the 4th or 5th time in the last few years….
In the future, I’m gonna make sure I jot down the time and the date and start paying more attention….

Last edited:
Wife said maybe the cats. Cats don’t rap in succession.
hope you find whatever is responsible for the knocking, this reminds me of something that happened at our house a few months ago, going from the living room into the kitchen there is a 15 pane glass door that shuts by itself if not pushed all the way open, but not hard enough to latch.... well, about midnight one night i woke up and heard a bump.........bump......bump.....bump.... thinking w.t.h IS that?? i get up and slowly proceed down the hallway, peek around the corner into the living room...cross over the room and stay still, just watching toward the kitchen area for movement.... sure enough, the cat is laying on the other side of the door, just pulling it open and watching it close back...back and forth and back and forth..... watched her do this for a good ten minutes before going over and pulling the door closed completely....lol.....hope your case is as innocent....could it be that something has gotten into the attic or crawlspace/basement?...tree limb outside against the house?... anything that may or can blow in the wind nearby?...many things to rule out or consider before worrying too much.....good luck in finding the culprit. hopefully it will be a natural cause

I am guessing you eliminated the possibility that it was someone outside actually knocking. Any chance you have an animal in the attic or wall? If not, don't answer.

hope you find whatever is responsible for the knocking, this reminds me of something that happened at our house a few months ago, going from the living room into the kitchen there is a 15 pane glass door that shuts by itself if not pushed all the way open, but not hard enough to latch.... well, about midnight one night i woke up and heard a bump.........bump......bump.....bump.... thinking w.t.h IS that?? i get up and slowly proceed down the hallway, peek around the corner into the living room...cross over the room and stay still, just watching toward the kitchen area for movement.... sure enough, the cat is laying on the other side of the door, just pulling it open and watching it close back...back and forth and back and forth..... watched her do this for a good ten minutes before going over and pulling the door closed completely....lol.....hope your case is as innocent....could it be that something has gotten into the attic or crawlspace/basement?...tree limb outside against the house?... anything that may or can blow in the wind nearby?...many things to rule out or consider before worrying too much.....good luck in finding the culprit. hopefully it will be a natural cause
Ok. Your house is Haunted Paul, Next! Lol. Also, there was a crash about 2 hrs ago, turns out to be a skeleton (literally) in my attic that fell. I had propped it up and somehow face face first. Ouch. No wind, no branches on our Bedroom side.
Fear not Pauly! I'm on the case!

I am guessing you eliminated the possibility that it was someone outside actually knocking. Any chance you have an animal in the attic or wall? If not, don't answer.
No. Not a person. Too random. I have alot of Guns! And, I am trained! Pretty sure its not an animal. Funny thing is, everytime it happens, I have ask myself, did I hear that? Pretty sure I do as it slightly startles me.

No. Not a person. Too random. I have alot of Guns! And, I am trained! Pretty sure its not an animal. Funny thing is, everytime it happens, I have ask myself, did I hear that? Pretty sure I do as it slightly startles me.
You might want to make sure it's not bats or squirrels or something that got in your wall. They can get in through the smallest holes and can do a lot of damage.