So curious!

Well, I see a problem there. Note all the crystals and rocks on those walls imbedded in there? That place is one big stone tape ready to play back with a nice crystal battery to run it. Nope....wouldn't live there.
Wow, Debi, I think you hit the proverbial nail on the head! I seem to remember you saying something about stone being a sort of psychic conductor for energy, or was that someone else?

LOL, I wish I could afford a house like that! I had no interest in purchasing it; I just wanted to see if anyone else could pick up on the weird vibes that I got, simply from driving past the place. My curiosity was aroused by the many times this property has gone on the market, and I never could tell if someone had actually bought it then sold it again, or if it just couldn't be sold at all.

Thanks for the insight, though! I hope to hear more!
Sorry, I just assumed you were buying it.A place like that in Sydney here would go for at least twice that.Yeah I got a sick feeling off the place.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Wow, Debi, I think you hit the proverbial nail on the head! I seem to remember you saying something about stone being a sort of psychic conductor for energy, or was that someone else?
Yup, that was me. One look at those walls and I felt sick.

Reactions: garnetsilver
This has been really helpful! I intend to not get any closer to that house than pictures, I can assure you!
Garnet, honestly, I wouldn't live on the same block. That thing is big, and the way it is configured just as a house tells me it's had a magickal hit of some sort. I would think it could send some vibes out from it to cover most of that block.

Garnet, honestly, I wouldn't live on the same block. That thing is big, and the way it is configured just as a house tells me it's had a magickal hit of some sort. I would think it could send some vibes out from it to cover most of that block.
That is frightening, Debi! We don't live close to it, thank goodness. Usually I can sense when we are getting close whenever we drive to that city.

That is quite a house and at an unbelievable price compared to what something like that would go for in my area, especially with all the land. It has what I would call a dark tension that is both compelling and repugnant at the same time.

The embedded artifacts in the walls and the way the alternating patterns are inlaid into the wood floor is right out of Hell Raiser. There is something indeed oppressive about the interior especially in the outside facing room with the three angled windows. It leaves me with a strange claustrophobic sensation. The other room where the walls are made out of those narrow horizontal wood slats also left me queasy. Healthy thoughts would not be bred there.

I do not think I could live there at any that price.

It also reminds me of a paranormal experience I had while looking at a home for a real estate purchase about 15 years ago. But I'll save that for a future post.

Looking forward to that post, UltimaThule!

Another thing about this house, is that it reminds me very much of a horror novel I read, called The House Next Door, where this architect unwittingly designed a house in which evil struck anyone who purchased it and tragedies would ensue. This house, that we have been discussing, seems to have been built that way on purpose!

Could you elaborate on what you mean by a magickal hit? I think I understand, but want to make sure.