So curious!

garnetsilver

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I may have mentioned before, that there is a property in the state where I live, that has been up for sale multiple times in the three years that we have lived in this area. Yesterday we took a long drive in the country, and on the way back, we passed this house (we hadn't seen it for a while) and I saw that there was an open house taking place. Impulsively, I asked my husband to turn around and go back so that we could enter the place. I wanted to see if I could pick up on whatever it was that kept returning this house to market. So he pulled into a parking lot half a block away and was about to turn around, when I felt as if I were being warned away. Being a sensitive, I sighed and told hubby that I had been cautioned not to enter the property, so we drove on without stopping there.

So, my question is, is it alright if I post a link to the house and let people here take a look at the pics of the property and read about it? Maybe someone can pick up on the energy and interpret it? I don't trust my ability to protect myself, which is why I won't go near the place.

I may have mentioned before, that there is a property in the state where I live, that has been up for sale multiple times in the three years that we have lived in this area. Yesterday we took a long drive in the country, and on the way back, we passed this house (we hadn't seen it for a while) and I saw that there was an open house taking place. Impulsively, I asked my husband to turn around and go back so that we could enter the place. I wanted to see if I could pick up on whatever it was that kept returning this house to market. So he pulled into a parking lot half a block away and was about to turn around, when I felt as if I were being warned away. Being a sensitive, I sighed and told hubby that I had been cautioned not to enter the property, so we drove on without stopping there.

So, my question is, is it alright if I post a link to the house and let people here take a look at the pics of the property and read about it? Maybe someone can pick up on the energy and interpret it? I don't trust my ability to protect myself, which is why I won't go near the place.
If it's on the open market then there is no problem posting the listing here.

It is a pretty place and expensive. I’m not physic at all so I can’t answer your question. It was fun to look tho.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Yes, Lynne, the place is gorgeous! It sits at an awkward angle to the street, which seems to be one of the reasons for the unsettled energy. It might be built along bad ley lines or something. I also read on one of the realtor's website that the original builder had traveled a lot and brought back souvenirs, which he embedded in the walls of the place. I wondered if one or some of those things might not like being stuck in a wall?

Reactions: Aces and Lynne
The problem may be geoblocking. Some sites block to other countries. We've even run into this on youtube vids. It's not us, it's the primary site/link.
Darn. I was hoping for some insight on this.

Last edited: