Sniff....

Did you ever was thinking about true nature of memories?
When you recall something, you’re not remembering the event. You’re remembering the last time you recalled it. Which is partly why time ends up corrupting memories.

Reactions: Lynne
But what if only if youre memories comes from time travel of your conscious???

Reactions: 7Critter
Cherry pipe tobacco is probably my favorite childhood smell, it reminds me of my grandfather

Cherry pipe tobacco is probably my favorite childhood smell, it reminds me of my grandfather
Aw man I remember when you could get that in Canada. They banned tobacco flavours :(

As much as I enjoy the scent, it makes me want to taste that ice cream again...vanilla with roasted almond. :sob:
You should take up ice cream making as a hobby. To reclaim the flavours of long ago.

I might have to make my own cherry tobacco now that Tia brought it up :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul Edge
I don't know how to do "quotes" but that's sad to hear Charleh, why did they ban flavours? I guess we don't know how good we have it here in the U.S. sometimes

I don't know how to do "quotes" but that's sad to hear Charleh, why did they ban flavours? I guess we don't know how good we have it here in the U.S. sometimes
It’s believed that flavoured and menthol tobacco products appeal to minors. From my observations it hasn’t stopped teenagers. So we got no flavours and we still have teenagers destroying their lungs. They ought to be 18 before they start doing that :eek:

Hit reply under someone’s post, and you’ll see their text in your message box. Then type under it. You can quote multiple posts if you like, but only posts in the thread in question.

Reactions: 7Critter
Hit reply under someone’s post, and you’ll see their text in your message box. Then type under it. You can quote multiple posts if you like, but only posts in the thread in question.

Ok, Thank You Charleh. I'm not very tech smart, my 8 y.o. knows more about computers & electronics than I do. I'm a baby boomer and haven't quite caught up with this technology :confused:

Reactions: Charleh