Sniff....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
30715939_2156560304448891_2632625064505670544_n.jpg

Reactions: Charleh
I was walking down the aisle at the grocery store the other day and sniff! I smelled marshmallows! I was instantly back sitting around the campfire at Camp Battleground as a kid at my first weeklong away from home camp adventure. I think I was 12. That led to other "snapshots" of those days, like finding a painted rock at the creek that said "peace" and the crush I had on the young camp counselor who was a hunk! lol

One time I was working in the butcher shop, making up a sausage recipe, and I stumbled upon a container of thyme. One whiff Brought me back to when I was 4 or 5 and my sister and I were playing with the spices from the kitchen and we poured a bunch of them in a pan, making “soup” in our play kitchen :D

I guess thyme was one of those spices we poured into the plastic pot

I still smell the pages of a new book. There is something about the paper and print. I will never get used to reading off a computer. I love a book!

The smell of a horse. It takes me to every dream I had as a kid, that extreme ache to own one. I have sacrificed much to have one but never regretted it.

I still smell the pages of a new book. There is something about the paper and print. I will never get used to reading off a computer. I love a book!

The smell of a horse. It takes me to every dream I had as a kid, that extreme ache to own one. I have sacrificed much to have one but never regretted it.
New books and new electronics and new cars and old baseball parks - great smells.

The scent of roasted almonds reminds me of vanilla ice cream that I used to have as a child. I just remember the taste but not an actual moment.
Soul we need to get you an avatar pic !

Reactions: 7Critter
Did you ever was thinking about true nature of memories?