Small meaningful life moments

Wow, paint congrats on that.

Small meaningful moments is when I get to my car and the stress rolls off me and i drive home maybe catch the tail end of the ball game in the summer or that song you haven't heard in umpteen years come on and you reflect on good times that were forgotten.

Learning to be grateful for what I have and proud to have all my bills caught up and thanking god especially on bad stressful days, there was a time when I envied other peoples problems because I wasn't sure if I would ever be back to society, all these things usually happen for me at night, being an empath in traffic and all the hustle and bustle kind of sets my alertness off, I really don't like to have to pay attention to others on the road but its a must. At night all that seems to be dormant.

Standing right here.

This is the single greatest place of peace I have ever been to. I've gone there back-to-back years, and if I weren't currently beset by troubles, I would be going there probably every few months, despite the 12 hour drive.

Reactions: Paintman
Hi Ronin. Forgive me if I'm reminiscing. I got very lucky with my training partners and actually my roommates. I lived on a dorm floor with a bunch of football players and baseball players at a Big 10 school. The whole thing was like a pressure test. My roommate TJ, wound up playing for the Arizona Cardinals. JT pitched for The Padres.:cool:

But back then our football and baseball teams kind of stunk. So when I got in shape enough to go on my run I was thinking Mr. USA level competition. But the guys on the dorm floor talked me into the IU. There was a guy named Binny, the smallest defensive tackle in the Big 10, and he yelled at me, "You gotta go win your school!"

And that was a little small moment because I think that meant more to them than to me.;)

Reactions: Debi and Paulm
Last time I checked.:)
That’s amazing! You must have worked hard !! It’s fun when we get to see who were talking to on here. We spend so much time tog but don’t have a face or voice to put with the name. You look fab!!

Reactions: Debi and Paintman