Small meaningful life moments

The day I bought my first horse.
My wedding day
Holding my baby
Making my first skein of yarn
Moving into our house

TONY YOU CAN FLY A PLANE? YOU CLIMB MOUNTAINS ?
Yes! A fellow horse woman. Unite! Lol.

Hmm. Sublime moments. I used to body surf a lot when I grew up in S California. When I would get tired I would swim out just past the breakers & float/nap just like sea otters do, bobbing up & down gently as the swells rolled by.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
I frequent a hardware store that has a stray cat. He lives there. After 10 years I doubt he is technically stray. When he helps me find stuff, I slap him 5, and.... that's a little moment.

Reactions: Debi and Lynne
1988 Mr. IU

Attachments

• 20181016_122722.jpg
    20181016_122722.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 167
Reactions: Debi
Dang paint, congratulations man....that takes some serious discipline.....impressive.
That was kind of the tip of the iceberg I went down in class to win the Mr. IU. I own 2 states and 2 National championships. Ego ? Heck yeah. This is what happens when you're the littlest kid on the football team.

Reactions: Debi and Paulm
T-Bob may like this story. The photographer was one of the most creative guys I ever met.And my roommate. He was in art school at IU. The photo was taken at the rock quarries where they filmed Breaking Away. It's a movie about the Little 500 bicycle race. Chuck was chest deep in frigid water to take the pic. But he was a Marine and could take it:p.
The picture was taken at midday at the Mr. IU. I had that title pretty much sewn up the win at the pre-judging in the morning. Chuck wanted to take pictures , and I had my first food in 3 days......:( so I was game.;)

Reactions: Debi