Sleep paralysis, or perhaps something more?

That’s what I was thinking too. The sound in the ears, the feeling of movement as on a boat. Could you be coming aware before your spirit is back in the body? The gray mass could be your spirit re-entering? Just some ideas. Idk about the crawl space. Do you think there is an entity in there effecting you?
After reading some about out of body experiences I agree, it sounds very very similar to what i experience. Definitely something to think about. It may very well be my spirit entering my body.

As far as an entity in the crawl space...I would be lying if i said the thought hadn't crossed my mind. I have had a few strange and sometimes scary experiences in this house. But they have been somewhat few and far between. So I can't be for sure.

Turning around and looking at it right now, though, gives me a bit of a chill. Bad vibes, or maybe just anxiety. Hard to tell the difference sometimes.

Haha, you're right. May just be the solution! Don't know why i haven't...Guess I may just be lazy. :p Will be put on my to-do list.
Throw some holy water on it and after nailing it shut hang a cross there ! :cool:

Reactions: Paintman