Skinwalker Ranch

tribute22

Reaction score
I've watched all three seasons and I am impressed because they are concentrating on the science, using a wide variety of devices to get as much data as they can about whatever is going on. The physical effects on the observers seem to be real. The effects on the phones and battery-powered devices seem to be real.

I don't think what they are doing is being faked although I don't understand how energy is directed from above to the ranch and then reflected up. I'm sure skeptics would say it's all fake, of course, but then they would have to be faking all the odd things on the phones, etc, all the odd things on the mesa at night and everything else.

I also like the way they determined that the sounds coming from the basement of homestead 1 were really due to normal sounds in the house being enhanced by the empty room in the basement.

Does anyone else watch this and, if so, what are your thoughts?

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
I love the show and happy to have someone else to discuss it with. I think what is above the ranch is a cloaked space ship. Of course it’s just speculation. It’s fun to think of the possibilities. There could be a spiritual nature to these things and one not disallowing the other. There could be a lot of diff causalities going on at once.

I've watched all three seasons and I am impressed because they are concentrating on the science, using a wide variety of devices to get as much data as they can about whatever is going on. The physical effects on the observers seem to be real. The effects on the phones and battery-powered devices seem to be real.

I don't think what they are doing is being faked although I don't understand how energy is directed from above to the ranch and then reflected up. I'm sure skeptics would say it's all fake, of course, but then they would have to be faking all the odd things on the phones, etc, all the odd things on the mesa at night and everything else.

I also like the way they determined that the sounds coming from the basement of homestead 1 were really due to normal sounds in the house being enhanced by the empty room in the basement.

Does anyone else watch this and, if so, what are your thoughts?

Welcome to the forum, tribute.

Nothing on Skinwalker is faked. It is a legitimate operation trying to discover what is going on. I worked on the ranch for three days and nights in September of 2021, see Season 3, episode 4. I am one of the astronomers called to the ranch to help with an experiment. In my time there, I saw 3 UFOs. The first one seen on the episode I mentioned was filmed by myself and Dr. Taylor. They are quite real. I see them not infrequently since, now that I am "Tuned in", for lack of a better term.
I am also an empath sensitive and encountered other "things" on the ranch, which I will eventually go public about (after I retire in a year or two).
I am happy to answer any questions that don't violate the NDA I signed in order to gain access to the ranch.

I'm going to have to give it a look. I generally don't watch most of the shows about paranormal stuff because most of it is very poorly faked. When it isn't obviously faked the people that they interview don't seem to be the sharpest knives in the drawer. I am a believer BUT I also am aware that there are a lot of people that thrive on and want attention.

I have had experiences but there is no way that I would ever go on TV and talk about them. I don't even generally tell most people anything about them in my real life. There are so many nuts out there, I just don't want to be associated with them. Most paranormal experiences are not big or flashy things. If you can make your spirit quiet and just being, you are more likely to encounter something that is quietly seeking attention.

I used to spend a lot of time in old abandoned houses. For me they seem to have a...feeling to them. Sometimes it is sort of a sad feeling as if they miss the people that used to call that place home. The little town where both of my Grandmothers live has a lot of old abandoned houses. It boomed during WW2 but then has been slowly losing its population ever since. I used to spend a lot of my time there in those old houses. It was sort of funny. The kids that lived there avoided those places and said that they were haunted. To me, they were just sort of lonely.

I'm going to have to give it a look. I generally don't watch most of the shows about paranormal stuff because most of it is very poorly faked. When it isn't obviously faked the people that they interview don't seem to be the sharpest knives in the drawer. I am a believer BUT I also am aware that there are a lot of people that thrive on and want attention.

I have had experiences but there is no way that I would ever go on TV and talk about them. I don't even generally tell most people anything about them in my real life. There are so many nuts out there, I just don't want to be associated with them. Most paranormal experiences are not big or flashy things. If you can make your spirit quiet and just being, you are more likely to encounter something that is quietly seeking attention.

I used to spend a lot of time in old abandoned houses. For me they seem to have a...feeling to them. Sometimes it is sort of a sad feeling as if they miss the people that used to call that place home. The little town where both of my Grandmothers live has a lot of old abandoned houses. It boomed during WW2 but then has been slowly losing its population ever since. I used to spend a lot of my time there in those old houses. It was sort of funny. The kids that lived there avoided those places and said that they were haunted. To me, they were just sort of lonely.
Dan this is seriously a research experiment filmed for the public to witness. It is great with great minds designing the research.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I am somewhat precognitive. When I was a little kid I didn't understand that most people are NOT and they mostly don't believe in it and either ignore you or berate you. In my case, it isn't something that I would wish on anyone. It hurt me when I was little to know that someone that I loved was going to die before I saw them again. I did this with all of my Grandparents. I learned with the first on that this was NOT something that you told ANYONE. If you do, when it comes to pass, they will sort of treat you as if you somehow had caused it!

Other than myself I've never been able to affect another person's fate. If I tell them they will ignore me and even then sort of blame it on me. It has saved me from injury a few times and possibly saved my life a couple of times. If I get THAT FEELING I act on it immediately. In my experience, you only get ONE warning and that's IT. I learned the hard way one time and after that, I pay close attention to THAT funky feeling and unexplainable KNOWING that something BAD is about to happen.

I think it came down from my Dad's mother's line. Her sisters were always a little witchy and seemed to KNOW things. I seem to be the only one of my generation to have it. I think that it will die out in my line with me. It isn't a pleasure and has never done much for me other than allowing me to dodge sometimes BEFORE something headed in my direction.

LOL, If would be nice if I occasionally got that feeling about the numbers for the lottery but noooo that doesn't happen.

I am somewhat precognitive. When I was a little kid I didn't understand that most people are NOT and they mostly don't believe in it and either ignore you or berate you. In my case, it isn't something that I would wish on anyone. It hurt me when I was little to know that someone that I loved was going to die before I saw them again. I did this with all of my Grandparents. I learned with the first on that this was NOT something that you told ANYONE. If you do, when it comes to pass, they will sort of treat you as if you somehow had caused it!

Other than myself I've never been able to affect another person's fate. If I tell them they will ignore me and even then sort of blame it on me. It has saved me from injury a few times and possibly saved my life a couple of times. If I get THAT FEELING I act on it immediately. In my experience, you only get ONE warning and that's IT. I learned the hard way one time and after that, I pay close attention to THAT funky feeling and unexplainable KNOWING that something BAD is about to happen.

I think it came down from my Dad's mother's line. Her sisters were always a little witchy and seemed to KNOW things. I seem to be the only one of my generation to have it. I think that it will die out in my line with me. It isn't a pleasure and has never done much for me other than allowing me to dodge sometimes BEFORE something headed in my direction.

LOL, If would be nice if I occasionally got that feeling about the numbers for the lottery but noooo that doesn't happen.
Thanks for sharing that, Dan, it may help others that drop in and have similar experiences. My husband has a similar gift and often gets the numbers, the problem is knowing when to play. It is usually right before they come in and he can't buy a ticket fast enough. He probably hits more often than most but it's only the small amounts.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I believe that emotions when they are strong enough can create a sort of friction that some people can feel before the actual happening. I've been able at times to sense things like that. The first time I was just a kid of 6 or 7. I KNEW that we were about to have a wreck. I ducked down and grabbed the front seat through the gap between the driver's side and the passenger side. There were 6 people in the car when we got hit. When the car stopped spinning and tumbling I was the only one still in it and totally uninjured. Everyone else had to go to the hospital.

I've had those "feelings" quite a few times. Sometimes I know what would have happened and sometimes since I had backed off nothing happened but I KNEW that had I not reacted I would have been hurt. I learned young that warning people never works so I just no longer ever warn people past a vague warning for them to be careful.

I played with this quite a bit when I was younger. Occasionally I can predict little things that are not life-threatening but it isn't something that I can depend on. For example, when I am doing this you do not want to play craps with me or if you do you bet with me. I don't control the dice but I can KNOW when I'm going to make my point and this is great on the bad numbers like 4-5 and 9-10. Only a fool wants to make big bets on making those numbers heads up. If you offer bets on even odds everyone wants in on that! When I'm feeling it I will take on as many bets as possible.

Reactions: Lynne