4-25-2024 Thursday Live Chat

I can't take the usual antihistamines to battle the allergies, so I look like a puffer fish.

And yeah! I never knew you could do all this stuff virtually! Works for me. I had to kind of coach hubs who's never really been trustful of computers to begin with, but we got through it fine. My daughter-in-law was on zoom with us as she knows real estate stuff.
a lot of it is state law specific. in m.o there were papers that had to be signed by both parties within 24 hours... but this was also back in 2012 or so, could be different now that so much has become on-line doable now.....we always had a house here that we kept while we lived there so didn't have to go through any real estate stuff coming back. which was easy. I was almost at the point of just doing a cash sale to anyone who would offer a decent amount to just have to keep from going back and forth every other week.....lol

Reactions: Ragnar0711
I can't take the usual antihistamines to battle the allergies, so I look like a puffer fish.
I don't do antihistamines just cause they make me feel terrible anyways....might as well just feel terrible naturally

Reactions: Ragnar0711
I don't do antihistamines just cause they make me feel terrible anyways....might as well just feel terrible naturally
Pretty much where I'm at with it all. I do have a med conflict with it but they really never did a lot except knock me out and make me feel like I was walking through mud. But boy, we have so much pollen right now it's even made the local news.

Pretty much where I'm at with it all. I do have a med conflict with it but they really never did a lot except knock me out and make me feel like I was walking through mud. But boy, we have so much pollen right now it's even made the local news.
same here. everything is yellow and the small pollen sacs are blowing everywhere in the wind. the windshields get covered in just a couple hours time sitting...

Reactions: Ragnar0711 and Debi
I was reading the answers to the scars question and had to laugh at you guys....boy! What a group of messed up guys with great stories! When I'm gone for a day I play catch up when I get back here. Always entertained with such wild stories.

I was reading the answers to the scars question and had to laugh at you guys....boy! What a group of messed up guys with great stories! When I'm gone for a day I play catch up when I get back here. Always entertained with such wild stories.
well, I figured the scars weren't enough character so added a broken nose to the mix... was going for that made for radio face

• Haha
Reactions: Ragnar0711 and Debi