Silly Pet Habits

My current cat is very talkative. When she was younger, she would loudly vocalize if anyone came to my front door, and make so much noise that it was hard to hear or speak over it. Often I would have to yell at her ( affectionately) to shut up, and then she would happily trot off. Sometimes she would eat develop weird tastes, like begging for a bit of scrambled egg, or Spam (yes, I actually used to eat that stuff when I was a student) She also like bits of bacon, Deli turkey breast, and bologna.

I have this doll, one of those limited editions with a cloth body and porcelain hands and feet. I would play this game with my cat, where I would pretend the doll was talking to her and petting her. Soon my cat was sitting next to the doll with one paw draped across her lap, as if to show that they were now friends.

IMG_20180820_084500376.jpg
Hank Aaron likes to play with golf balls and Dum Dums.(suckers.)

We had to stop when he came home with a pack of sausages he hadn't paid for, no idea where he got them. We were poor so that was dinner and he didn't get any for being a shoplifter lol
Awe he should have gotten one lol

Reactions: Donna K.
I have a car that peeks I’m my kitchen window. He likes to see what I’m doing.

My dog brings us shoes to trade for treats.

I have a cat net at my balcony. One of my cats is sitting there the whole day and when there is a moth and he is able to catch it, he brings it to us and is showing it like he got a trophy. :trophy: Then he is going to eat it normally, sometimes he also leaves it for us. :astonished::smileycat:

I have a cat net at my balcony. One of my cats is sitting there the whole day and when there is a moth and he is able to catch it, he brings it to us and is showing it like he got a trophy. :trophy: Then he is going to eat it normally, sometimes he also leaves it for us. :astonished::smileycat:
At least he shares lol.

This valley is a favorite dumping area for dumping unwanted pets, especially dogs. Over the years we have taken in 24 of them... but Shu-Buddy is the first little dog. We found him curled up in a box on the back porch one morning 3 years ago during a major flood. After searching for his home for quite some time we gave up and he became the newest member of our family... And boy oh boy does he know it. We call him our first special need's dog because he has seizures and is really quite hmmmm --- we'll just say eccentric. He is also meaner than a junk yard dog to stranger's. I have never had a dog that weighed less than 40 pounds before this little one.. He is maybe 17 lbs soaking wet but takes on any and all challenger's. He is crazzzzyyyy -- so he fits right in. lol
Meet the new Sheriff of Crazyville. Mr. Don't look at me I'll kill you Shu-Buddy Kincaid.

shu-buddy the new sheriff in town.jpg

This valley is a favorite dumping area for dumping unwanted pets, especially dogs. Over the years we have taken in 24 of them... but Shu-Buddy is the first little dog. We found him curled up in a box on the back porch one morning 3 years ago during a major flood. After searching for his home for quite some time we gave up and he became the newest member of our family... And boy oh boy does he know it. We call him our first special need's dog because he has seizures and is really quite hmmmm --- we'll just say eccentric. He is also meaner than a junk yard dog to stranger's. I have never had a dog that weighed less than 40 pounds before this little one.. He is maybe 17 lbs soaking wet but takes on any and all challenger's. He is crazzzzyyyy -- so he fits right in. lol
Meet the new Sheriff of Crazyville. Mr. Don't look at me I'll kill you Shu-Buddy Kincaid.

View attachment 19007
He looks like a jack Russell, very smart and busy dogs.

Reactions: Donna K.