Silly Pet Habits

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
DO YOUR PETS HAVE STRANGE HABITS? OUR ENGLISH BULLDOG THINKS SLEEPING UPRIGHT IN HUB'S ARMS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SLEEP. BESIDES JUST BEING SPOILED TO DEATH, SHE'S A BIT QUIRKY AND HAS TO BE SPOON FED AS WELL.

WHAT STRANGE HABITS, TRICKS OR TRAITS DO YOUR PETS HAVE?

20190524_110155 (Small).jpg

As a kid my pet golden lab would go to the store and buy his can of dog meat. Nobody walked dogs here in those days the door was just opened and off they'd go and would come back when they felt it. Anyway, my mother would wrap the exact change for the dog meat in paper and off he'd go and come back with a can a few minutes later.

As a kid my pet golden lab would go to the store and buy his can of dog meat. Nobody walked dogs here in those days the door was just opened and off they'd go and would come back when they felt it. Anyway, my mother would wrap the exact change for the dog meat in paper and off he'd go and come back with a can a few minutes later.
OMG! I've heard stories of such a thing, but never known anyone who owned a dog that did it! lol

OMG! I've heard stories of such a thing, but never known anyone who owned a dog that did it! lol

We had to stop when he came home with a pack of sausages he hadn't paid for, no idea where he got them. We were poor so that was dinner and he didn't get any for being a shoplifter lol

My little black cat in my avatar comes to my second front door at night and taps,when I go out the main door to check she darts past inside ,and being black I don't see her until morning.I'll probably fall for the same trick tonight.I don't think I'm as smart as her lol.

Golden labs are the BEST

Reactions: Donna K. and TonyM
My first bird had a thing for Asian women. Any time we walked by an asian restaurant he would say in a very suggestive voice "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii" . Then they would come out and see me standing there alone. Once I was walking on the beach with him on my shoulder in Florida. It was just me ,my bird and two guys in shorty shorts jogging down the beach. My bird let out the loudest,longest wolf whistle ....guys turned around and I am the only person on the beach.

My first bird had a thing for Asian women. Any time we walked by an asian restaurant he would say in a very suggestive voice "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii" . Then they would come out and see me standing there alone. Once I was walking on the beach with him on my shoulder in Florida. It was just me ,my bird and two guys in shorty shorts jogging down the beach. My bird let out the loudest,longest wolf whistle ....guys turned around and I am the only person on the beach.
LOL!!! Was that Merlin, Jad?