Showdown

My twin! Finally! Someone who is also anti pumpkin! YAY!
Every year come Autumn I am shocked and disgusted in the amount of things companies ruin and put pumpkin in. I think the worst I have seen is pumpkin Oreo's. I just don't get it. I love pumpkins as decorations but not as food, or drinks.

I have a weakness for chocolate silk pie with whipped cream. Pumpkin pie is Okay, I guess.

WHICH ONE IS BEST?

CHOCOLATE PIE?

upload_2018-11-2_19-9-52-jpeg.15763

OR PUMPKIN PIE?

upload_2018-11-2_19-11-17-jpeg.15764

YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE. WHICH ONE IS IT GONNA BE?
I love them both. You realize what torture this is for a Libra?

Ok chocolate pie with whipped cream. I’ve eaten so much pumpkin pie already.

For all you pumpkin haters,,, I have a recipe for soup using pumpkin as the main feature that will convert you without question. Is there a recipe page on the boards already started?

Reactions: Armand
For all you pumpkin haters,,, I have a recipe for soup using pumpkin as the main feature that will convert you without question. Is there a recipe page on the boards already started?
I happen to be the only one that loves pumpkins here i love pumpkin spice tea never heard of pumpkin soup I'd try it.

As food oriented as this bunch is, of course we have a food area! lol Here ya go. Just tap this.

Food

Every year come Autumn I am shocked and disgusted in the amount of things companies ruin and put pumpkin in. I think the worst I have seen is pumpkin Oreo's. I just don't get it. I love pumpkins as decorations but not as food, or drinks.
This. I find it disgusting too! It is impossible to create anything good if it is pretending to be pumpkin flavored. Yech!

I've never had either but but chocolate by default I suppose :)