Shoulda listened to myself...

My grandfather taught me....if it feels wrong then it is wrong.
After 20+ years in nasty places I can definitely say trust your gut!
Even the house I live in is an example! When the wife called and asked if we should buy it my 1st reaction was an absolute no! Well she was so upset and crying so I gave in. The property is great! The house.....well I'm pushing to buy another house and bulldoze this one to the ground and rebuild! I'm tied of fixing things!

Many accounts of this but one time I was putting roofing iron sheets in a pile, I came to one and my gut said place it down nicely. I thought don't tell me what to do gut and threw the sheet down, it had a jagged edge on it and I got a trip to the hospital for stitches. As soon as I threw the sheet I regretted it while it was still air born, lol.

Many accounts of this but one time I was putting roofing iron sheets in a pile, I came to one and my gut said place it down nicely. I thought don't tell me what to do gut and threw the sheet down, it had a jagged edge on it and I got a trip to the hospital for stitches. As soon as I threw the sheet I regretted it while it was still air born, lol.
Oh instant karma lol. So sorry that happened to you though.