Having written that post out was extremely cathartic- maybe more than I have previously considered. So first, thank you for sharing your difficult experiences SNL as it has given me the opportunity to re-examine my own history.

So (as posted many times on the PNF), I first recognized my very psychic self at age 16. This is when I started recognizing I was reading the thoughts of my friends and acquaintances.

Add to that unrelated fact that my Dad fought in two wars and was MIA too. He returned from war with what today would very likely be diagnosed as PTSD.

Putting two and two together makes me wonder if maybe - prior to age 16 - if I was psychically experiencing my Dad’s terrors of war? Then at age 16, recognizing I was psychic might have broken that unknown connection thus freeing me from my fears of the dark. The interesting thing is that though I encountered telepathy at least weekly with people outside my family, I don’t recall ever having read the thoughts of my family when I was in my teens.

Sorry for the diatribe SNL. You just made my wheels turn and I had to get that thought recorded for later reprocessing.

Thank you so so much for sharing! I feel so much better about my experience with spirits now. It's good to know I'm not being dramatic.
I know more psychologists believe that parents with PTSD can pass down their symptoms / certain life experiences affects their DNA. Also, both my parents have PTSD!
I've always suspected I have some psychic abilities because I've had a few prophetic dreams but they weren't meaningful at all. Then something that happens fairly oftens when I'm manic is if I have a song stuck in my head for a long period someone around me will start humming or singing it. But I've never read anyone's thought. Not to make your story about myself or anything lol. Thanks again for sharing your story. I feel like reflecting on myself some more too.

Thank you so so much for sharing! I feel so much better about my experience with spirits now. It's good to know I'm not being dramatic.
I know more psychologists believe that parents with PTSD can pass down their symptoms / certain life experiences affects their DNA. Also, both my parents have PTSD!
I've always suspected I have some psychic abilities because I've had a few prophetic dreams but they weren't meaningful at all. Then something that happens fairly oftens when I'm manic is if I have a song stuck in my head for a long period someone around me will start humming or singing it. But I've never read anyone's thought. Not to make your story about myself or anything lol. Thanks again for sharing your story. I feel like reflecting on myself some more too.

Do not apologize SNL. It is super helpful to use ourselves and our experiences as a technique for interpreting and even learning from other’s posts.

So BTW, statistically speaking most of my premonitions are not material while a minority are. You should not measure your psychic self by the importance of the information you receive. There are others here at the PNF who - like me - will tell you that there is often little that you can do with your premonitions...they just occur often without meaning.

[="Charleh, post: 460207, member: 2172"]Negative spirits can gravitate toward those that suffer from a variety of mental health issues, because they’re easy targets to feed off of. And since mental illness can be difficult to manage sometimes, to them that just makes you a long term source. I’m glad you overcame the fear of these things and got the anxiety under control.

Thanks for sharing.
I totally agree with Charleh on this. Also add to that there’s a possibility you have the gift to see spirits. Some do. It’s like a beacon and the troubled ones seek you out for help. This adds to your fears and anxiety which feeds the negative beings. It’s a hard thing to handle when your a kid. My daughter went through a similar situation. We are open minded and helped her through it. Getting a cat companion was what was recommended to me. They are protectors and give warnings to the sleeper if something is near. My daughters cat was her life companion until her passing. It gave her time to learn to handle things on her own.[/QUOTE]

I have a sense I'm better at feeling spirits than seeing them if that makes sense? I'm still trying to figure things out. I don't really know anything about paranormal stuff.
But actually that's the one of the reasons why I wanted a cat so badly! My cat passed away 3 weeks ago. I believe we will meet again in our next lives. I feel the same as your daughter. She totally helped me grow and gain more courage to face my fears.

If they knew we discovered chemotherapy from mustard gas in ww2 after a ship of us sailors had a chemical disaster.
I didn’t know that :eek: I knew it was based off of a chemical weapon. But no worse than Botox. Based off the waste product of the worlds most deadly bacteria.

Reactions: Herbal Jaguar
I didn’t know that :eek: I knew it was based off of a chemical weapon. But no worse than Botox. Based off the waste product of the worlds most deadly bacteria.

Replicated aborted fetus cell for flavor. Some demonic stuff.

But: Aborted cells are used in the development of artificial flavor enhancers by biotech company Senomyx, with which PepsiCo signed afour-year, $30 million agreement in 2010 for research and development. No Pepsi products containing Senonymx flavor enhancers should be expecteduntil 2013.

Confused about the Pepsi/fetal cell issue? Here are the facts

Replicated aborted fetus cell for flavor. Some demonic stuff.

But: Aborted cells are used in the development of artificial flavor enhancers by biotech company Senomyx, with which PepsiCo signed afour-year, $30 million agreement in 2010 for research and development. No Pepsi products containing Senonymx flavor enhancers should be expecteduntil 2013.

Confused about the Pepsi/fetal cell issue? Here are the facts
Ill stick to Coca Cola and their secret recipe :D I haven’t had a Pepsi in a few years ;vo

Tell me how you couldn’t extract cells from a baby’s kidney cells. You’d save yourself the controversy for Gods sake.

Tell me how you couldn’t extract cells from a baby’s kidney cells. You’d save yourself the controversy for Gods sake.
I really think there a very dark reason for it. But I feel like we are derailing the thread lol, we will go into that on another thread.

Reactions: Charleh
Also like dr. Phil I am not a big proponent of big pharma. IE the pharmaceutical companies creating these drugs for a profit. I am not your doctor and I can't speak on your behalf, but my wife was diagnosed as bipolar and PTSD as a child after coming out about a years long family molestation. Her grandparents essentially drugged her she was on amphetamines and benzodiazepines as a small child for ADHD and anxiety. She has since stopped all medication except cannabis and she does very well, she still has her bad days of course but it's nothing like that drug combo. She said she felt like a zombie on it. Perhaps with the right dosage and doctor and prescription you can find balance. A rare combination nowadays. I found a ADHD medication and dosage with my doctor that had very little side effects with maximum needed results. Everyone's brain is different but putting people on psychotropic drugs should be taken more heavily in America especially since every shooter is on them time after time. Drug population to make them in the Goldilocks zone of big pharma, not too healthy, not too unhealthy, just unhealthy enough to keep coming back.

It's the same reason they don't declare we have multiple cures for cancer. Cancer industry is one of the biggest GDP's in America, where would that industry be if they were all healthy? If they knew we discovered chemotherapy from mustard gas in ww2 after a ship of us sailors had a chemical disaster.

I think it is someone's personal choice to go all natural or take meds. I tried to not medication for a while and it didn't work out for me. My both meds are actually used to treat seizures and the FDA hasn't labelled them as bipolar/PTSD medication. There's little to no side effects too. If your wife only uses natural products to treat her bipolar and ptsd thats great! Even on meds I still have cycles its just more controlled now. I don't think people realize how intense BD actually is. I believe there's more bad than good therapists and psychiatrists . Most go by the book instead of looking at the patient as an individual. I had a therapist once tell me when I think negative thoughts just picture a stop sign and tell myself STOP. what kind of BS advice is that?! That's not a coping skill. I'm still upset about that. When I told her she wasn't a good therapist and was biased with her clients (I was in a hospital program at the time) she said she felt "attacked". Ugh I'm still really upset about that. Sorry I had to go off for a minute there. Unfortunately I know if I stopped taking my meds I would go into psychosis again. It's kind of upsetting though because when I'm off my meds for a day or two I feel more connected with the energies that surround me and I feel stable but just free? But after a week it's just not good. Sometimes I feel like there's something inside me that takes over me. Yeah I know I'm mentally ill but I just feel like I turn into such a different person I don't know what I'm doing it's like I don't know who's there. But then I think is this my stable self actually me or is my unstable self the person I truly am?

Yes I agree the government is horrible and I definitely believe there is a cure for cancer but they just want money. Everything that's government regulated is corrupt and goes in so much deeper it hurts my head. Sadly the pharmaceutical industry is extremely corrupt and they only want money.
Sorry for going off I feel very strongly about this. I don't mean to offend you if you feel attacked on your beliefs. I do support your lifestyle and wish your wife the best forever. She's a very strong person.

I think it is someone's personal choice to go all natural or take meds. I tried to not medication for a while and it didn't work out for me. My both meds are actually used to treat seizures and the FDA hasn't labelled them as bipolar/PTSD medication. There's little to no side effects too. If your wife only uses natural products to treat her bipolar and ptsd thats great! Even on meds I still have cycles its just more controlled now. I don't think people realize how intense BD actually is. I believe there's more bad than good therapists and psychiatrists . Most go by the book instead of looking at the patient as an individual. I had a therapist once tell me when I think negative thoughts just picture a stop sign and tell myself STOP. what kind of BS advice is that?! That's not a coping skill. I'm still upset about that. When I told her she wasn't a good therapist and was biased with her clients (I was in a hospital program at the time) she said she felt "attacked". Ugh I'm still really upset about that. Sorry I had to go off for a minute there. Unfortunately I know if I stopped taking my meds I would go into psychosis again. It's kind of upsetting though because when I'm off my meds for a day or two I feel more connected with the energies that surround me and I feel stable but just free? But after a week it's just not good. Sometimes I feel like there's something inside me that takes over me. Yeah I know I'm mentally ill but I just feel like I turn into such a different person I don't know what I'm doing it's like I don't know who's there. But then I think is this my stable self actually me or is my unstable self the person I truly am?

Yes I agree the government is horrible and I definitely believe there is a cure for cancer but they just want money. Everything that's government regulated is corrupt and goes in so much deeper it hurts my head. Sadly the pharmaceutical industry is extremely corrupt and they only want money.
Sorry for going off I feel very strongly about this. I don't mean to offend you if you feel attacked on your beliefs. I do support your lifestyle and wish your wife the best forever. She's a very strong person.
Why didn’t he prescribe you a stop sign while he was at it?

So back to the topic of shadow beings or whatever you saw?what else do you remember about them?