Seeing a bodiless hand

I always had nightmares and a fear of being alone in the dark. I still to this day fear the dark.

Welcome to the PNF Gianni, your post is very unique. I can certainly visualize what you described and it seems really, really creepy.

I wanted to add that I hope your fear of the dark is manageable. I had a very debilitating fear of the dark until I was 16. No form of therapy could resolve it. I don’t know for certain what caused it to end but I suspect it coincided with my discovery that I am psychic. I think that with that realization I some how connected to my divinity in a way that through my earlier Christian life I did not and that took the fear from me.

Like me, you might be afraid of something that you perceive is in the dark (or actually is in the dark) which you can’t control. I wanted to post specifically in support of your fear. Stay strong. Our lives can change and so can our fears...and our strengths.

And those hands are still really creepy Gianni.

Reactions: Giannib
did the body-less hands have on the mickey mouse gloves at the second house? i read that mickey mouse related items are used in a secret society to mind control children.

Ghostkind, I believe that some scrupulous people are willing to attempt psychic attacks against others. I could imaging such a person might be willing to project a visual of Mickey gloves moving over a child’s body.

Reactions: ghostkind
My husband told me once that he used to see a bodiless hand when he was a teenager. He said he saw it many times and once it was walking into their garage on its fingers. On another occasion he felt a hand push his shoulder hard from behind his back while he was in the same garage.

At the time I thought he was just trying to scare me for fun telling ghost stories, but maybe he wasn't. He said he didn't want to talk about it anymore because he didn't want to attract it again, but maybe I'll ask him again tonight, even just to know if it was wearing a glove or not. I think he did say that someone else saw it as well, maybe his dad, must ask my father-in-law too...

Welcome to the PNF Gianni, your post is very unique. I can certainly visualize what you described and it seems really, really creepy.

I wanted to add that I hope your fear of the dark is manageable. I had a very debilitating fear of the dark until I was 16. No form of therapy could resolve it. I don’t know for certain what caused it to end but I suspect it coincided with my discovery that I am psychic. I think that with that realization I some how connected to my divinity in a way that through my earlier Christian life I did not and that took the fear from me.

Like me, you might be afraid of something that you perceive is in the dark (or actually is in the dark) which you can’t control. I wanted to post specifically in support of your fear. Stay strong. Our lives can change and so can our fears...and our strengths.

And those hands are still really creepy Gianni.
Thank you for your information.
Its good to hear others experience. Hopefully I discover why I fear the dark

My husband told me once that he used to see a bodiless hand when he was a teenager. He said he saw it many times and once it was walking into their garage on its fingers. On another occasion he felt a hand push his shoulder hard from behind his back while he was in the same garage.

At the time I thought he was just trying to scare me for fun telling ghost stories, but maybe he wasn't. He said he didn't want to talk about it anymore because he didn't want to attract it again, but maybe I'll ask him again tonight, even just to know if it was wearing a glove or not. I think he did say that someone else saw it as well, maybe his dad, must ask my father-in-law too...
I'd love to hear what your husband says about it as I've not been able to find any information about this hand either

i think whatever the hands are they have a sense of humor. they probably don't have ill intent. i would be worried if they did and might strangle me. lol.
I have to disagree here. Bodyless hands would scare me. No way that’s a good thing. I’d be praying and setting up protective shields

I think it’s important not to make light of anyone’s expierence. To the person it happened to it can be a very real and tramatic event.

I think it’s important not to make light of anyone’s expierence. To the person it happened to it can be a very real and tramatic event.
i'm not making light of it. i'm trying to comfort them. and if they haven't thought about it in years then it must not be that bad on them.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
i'm not making light of it. i'm trying to comfort them. and if they haven't thought about it in years then it must not be that bad on them.
Ghost, that is making assumptions. Sometimes a memory returning can be just as difficult as one that stays with you always. Please, let's stay in the respectful of all experiences zone. Thanks

Reactions: ghostkind