Seeing a bodiless hand

I once was in a sleeping bed in a hotel room with my parents. Very little like 8. But the hotel brought a bed in for kids I think then. But I heard a distinct whisper in the night next to me saying Kill. I told Ghostkind this. I wondered what that meant. Kill. Scared me silly. And once I went to the door knob at night at same hotel and turned it. My parents said I was sleep walking and thank heavens dad heard that door knob. I think I wanted to go back in the pool. I bet I'd have drowned. Maybe that Kill was for me. I never knew. It was very malevolent there. Spooked me. I wonder if that was the same night of the doorknob thing. Middle of the night. Dad saved me then. Wild.

I’m so shocked that there are so many expierences with this hand apparition. I’ve never heard of this till now.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Okay, so I just spoke to my husband about it and he was very serious, so he definitely wasn't messing with me. He said that he used to sleep in that garage and on a different occasion he felt a hand grab him and pull him while he was reading on the bed, but there was nobody in the room.

Interestingly he said that HIS dad used to see a hand apparition, but in his own childhood home in Virginia, my husband's story happened in California when he was 11-12. He even said they called it "the family ghost" since they both had seen it. It definitely did not seem a benevolent entity and it was a man size hand, not a child.
He also said his dad saw the hand "walking" on his window sill and it was a bare hand (no glove) and had blood on it.
I'm gonna try to call my FIL to see what he remembers.

Okay, so I just spoke to my husband about it and he was very serious, so he definitely wasn't messing with me. He said that he used to sleep in that garage and on a different occasion he felt a hand grab him and pull him while he was reading on the bed, but there was nobody in the room.

Interestingly he said that HIS dad used to see a hand apparition, but in his own childhood home in Virginia, my husband's story happened in California when he was 11-12. He even said they called it "the family ghost" since they both had seen it. It definitely did not seem a benevolent entity and it was a man size hand, not a child.
He also said his dad saw the hand "walking" on his window sill and it was a bare hand (no glove) and had blood on it.
Thanks for the update.

Weirdly once 8bought this dream catcher I don't remember seeing the hand but I still have nightmares and my girlfriend has this vivid dream about someone at my bedroom window. My dog still acts weird in there and follows something around with her head and wont jump off the bed. Ive had instances in my girlfriends house where im having a very vivid lucid dream in which somone Is telling me to wake up before I get possessed
Demonic dreams are never fun. I found Jesus a few years back and I have not been bothered with them although they can attack me through others that are not protected I do have the power to repel them only through my faith and hatred for all that is evil. Spiritual warfare is something that is a constant plague on us whether it is directly inside of us or through our feeling we have toward someone that doesn't have the same faith we still love the ones in our lives that believe differently and in that way we are affected. All I can do is pray and have faith that those that I do care for will find their way before I have to cut them loose from my life in order to stay strong like my father had to do with me years before he died, I never got to tell him a lot of things I think even in death he now knows.

Demonic dreams are never fun. I found Jesus a few years back and I have not been bothered with them although they can attack me through others that are not protected I do have the power to repel them only through my faith and hatred for all that is evil. Spiritual warfare is something that is a constant plague on us whether it is directly inside of us or through our feeling we have toward someone that doesn't have the same faith we still love the ones in our lives that believe differently and in that way we are affected. All I can do is pray and have faith that those that I do care for will find their way before I have to cut them loose from my life in order to stay strong like my father had to do with me years before he died, I never got to tell him a lot of things I think even in death he now knows.
Very true Armand. I believe you found your way from all your dads prayers. I believe he knows too.

I’m so shocked that there are so many expierences with this hand apparition. I’ve never heard of this till now.

I was going to post the same thing Lynne. I’m not certain I’ve ever heard of this kind of phenomenon before. If I had, I think I’d remember.

Reactions: Lynne
I was going to post the same thing Lynne. I’m not certain I’ve ever heard of this kind of phenomenon before. If I had, I think I’d remember.
I wonder if this phenomenon goes “hand in hand” with other activity. :D

Reactions: 7Critter

Yes I've seen it on my windowsill before . It was only once it wore a glove. All the others it was bare. I always thought my parents knew but never acknowledged it