Scientists invent the Terminator T-1000

There's a bit of a disconnect between the article and the video. The headline is terrifying and the article sounds like a huge technological advancement. However, watching the video it looks more like very early "proof of concept" footage from the team who would eventually go on to create Gumby.

It left a bit of itself on the bars so needs fine tuning but it looks like we're Terminator bound:D:fearscream:.
I noticed this too, which made me consider this is a fake video. It looks like the little doll was melted and leaked through the bars, then the screen blinks and a full doll is in front of the bars. I am not buying this one.

Reactions: Selectric
I noticed this too, which made me consider this is a fake video. It looks like the little doll was melted and leaked through the bars, then the screen blinks and a full doll is in front of the bars. I am not buying this one.
I confirmed it on 3 sources, hon. Here's one from the Smithsonian

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
It certainly resembles stop motion puppetry/filming. Maybe they will post a different demonstration.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
It looked like that animated Gumby thing which creeps me out as I've seen paranormal entities resemble that, but apparently it is real as Debi pointed out. Too weird.

Reactions: Selectric
I confirmed it on 3 sources, hon. Here's one from the Smithsonian

I stand corrected, unbelievable. I hope they find a good use for this and never had the doll a weapon. lol