Science and Reincarnation

I with you on this one,Duke. Although I most certainly believe in reincarnation, and this woman most likely had a lifetime in Egypt, thus her draw to the time period, perhaps even while Cleopatra was around, the chances she IS/WAS Cleopatra are quite slim.

I'm open minded when it comes to the possibility of reincarnation, but find it interesting most reincarnatees claim to have been famous or historically significant people. Don't often hear about someone saying they are a reincarnated plumber from Hoboken. And how about a couple hundred years from now? Think there will be somebody claiming to be a reincarnated woman who ran something called a "forum" and for some reason thought she was a bird?

One of George's regular C2C callers is a women who claims to be the reincarnated Cleopatra. Over dozens of calls she has related to George detailed stories of her life as Cleopatra and ancient Egyptian culture in general. George eats this up, the women is very articulate and heads and shoulders above most of his callers in her radio presence.

A year or so ago, George had a guest who was a legitimate Egyptologist. Apparently wanting to impress the guest with his knowledge, George proceeded to parrot back many of the things his Cleopatra caller had told him over the years. Although the guest was quite civil about it, he told George he was full of s**t and nothing he said made sense. To George's credit, he didn't throw his caller under the bus, but that was probably because he didn't want the guy to know his source for all things ancient Egypt was a possibly deluded caller to a late night talk show.
That’s hysterical!! Good one Duke.

I'm open minded when it comes to the possibility of reincarnation, but find it interesting most reincarnatees claim to have been famous or historically significant people. Don't often hear about someone saying they are a reincarnated plumber from Hoboken. And how about a couple hundred years from now? Think there will be somebody claiming to be a reincarnated woman who ran something called a "forum" and for some reason thought she was a bird?

I'm all in with Duke here. Seems like everyone I've ever heard talk publicly about being reincarnated claims to have been someone that was particularly grand in one way or another. I don't buy it.

I remain on the fence but I do believe there is a connection happening. I just haven’t decided if it’s a reincarnated spirit, cell memory, or they’re tuning in to another’s frequency. I’m open minded to the proofs something is occurring.

I tend to believe more along the line of cell memory, or more specifically DNA memory.

One of George's regular C2C callers is a women who claims to be the reincarnated Cleopatra. Over dozens of calls she has related to George detailed stories of her life as Cleopatra and ancient Egyptian culture in general. George eats this up, the women is very articulate and heads and shoulders above most of his callers in her radio presence.

A year or so ago, George had a guest who was a legitimate Egyptologist. Apparently wanting to impress the guest with his knowledge, George proceeded to parrot back many of the things his Cleopatra caller had told him over the years. Although the guest was quite civil about it, he told George he was full of s**t and nothing he said made sense. To George's credit, he didn't throw his caller under the bus, but that was probably because he didn't want the guy to know his source for all things ancient Egypt was a possibly deluded caller to a late night talk show.

I sometimes wonder why people who claim to be reincarnated are often famous figures from history, lol. They are never just an average, ordinary, everyday person.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I sometimes wonder why people who claim to be reincarnated are often famous figures from history, lol. They are never just an average, ordinary, everyday person.
Good point. The ones I tend to believe are the children...they almost always report the memories of the average person. Many times details can be tracked back to verify their reports, and those are the ones that stand out the most as far as true evidence of something going on.

Reactions: garnetsilver