Science and Reincarnation

I myself do believe in reincarnation.
I believe that when we are born we are to learn as much as we can, to better our lives and others. And when we pass we come back because we didn't "finish" or "learn" the lesson our souls needed.

Reactions: Donna K.
I remain on the fence but I do believe there is a connection happening. I just haven’t decided if it’s a reincarnated spirit, cell memory, or they’re tuning in to another’s frequency. I’m open minded to the proofs something is occurring.

I remain on the fence but I do believe there is a connection happening. I just haven’t decided if it’s a reincarnated spirit, cell memory, or they’re tuning in to another’s frequency. I’m open minded to the proofs something is occurring.
Well said, Lynne. All of these things are possible, although I still lean towards the spirit returns.

One of George's regular C2C callers is a women who claims to be the reincarnated Cleopatra. Over dozens of calls she has related to George detailed stories of her life as Cleopatra and ancient Egyptian culture in general. George eats this up, the women is very articulate and heads and shoulders above most of his callers in her radio presence.

A year or so ago, George had a guest who was a legitimate Egyptologist. Apparently wanting to impress the guest with his knowledge, George proceeded to parrot back many of the things his Cleopatra caller had told him over the years. Although the guest was quite civil about it, he told George he was full of s**t and nothing he said made sense. To George's credit, he didn't throw his caller under the bus, but that was probably because he didn't want the guy to know his source for all things ancient Egypt was a possibly deluded caller to a late night talk show.

Last edited:
One of George's regular C2C callers is a women who claims to be the reincarnated Cleopatra. Over dozens of calls she has related to George detailed stories of her life as Cleopatra and ancient Egyptian culture in general. George eats this up, the women is very articulate and heads and shoulders above most of his callers in her radio presence.

A year or so ago, George had a guest who was a legitimate Egyptologist. Apparently wanting to impress the guest with his knowledge, George proceeded to parrot back many of the things his Cleopatra caller had told him over the years. Although the guest was quite civil about it, he told George he was full of s**t and nothing he said made sense. To George's credit, he didn't throw his caller under the bus, but that was probably because he didn't want the guy to know his source for all things ancient Egypt was a possibly decluded caller to a late night talk show.
George sees himself as quite the ladies man. Doesn't surprise me he would think Cleo has all the answers! lol

I always like to research things before believing them!
reincarnation would be a good research, the idea can vary widely from belief to belief.... even if in the smallest ways.... example:..Buddhists don't believe in the way most ppl think, they believe in a transmigration of conscienseness more than a soul idea... its actually quite a disgrace in a way... each time is a learning experience to rid yourself of bad karma and selfishness or the "ego".. until you can finally reach the highest level of oneness with all.....nirvana.

reincarnation would be a good research, the idea can vary widely from belief to belief.... even if in the smallest ways.... example:..Buddhists don't believe in the way most ppl think, they believe in a transmigration of conscienseness more than a soul idea... its actually quite a disgrace in a way... each time is a learning experience to rid yourself of bad karma and selfishness or the "ego".. until you can finally reach the highest level of oneness with all.....nirvana.
I sort of lean towards this.

A year or so ago, George had a guest who was a legitimate Egyptologist. Apparently wanting to impress the guest with his knowledge, George proceeded to parrot back many of the things his Cleopatra caller had told him over the years. Although the guest was quite civil about it, he told George he was full of s**t and nothing he said made sense. To George's credit, he didn't throw his caller under the bus, but that was probably because he didn't want the guy to know his source for all things ancient Egypt was a possibly deluded caller to a late night talk show.

I with you on this one,Duke. Although I most certainly believe in reincarnation, and this woman most likely had a lifetime in Egypt, thus her draw to the time period, perhaps even while Cleopatra was around, the chances she IS/WAS Cleopatra are quite slim.