Santa list

That's where all the apported items are hidden. Better check there before buying replacements.

You crazy guy 7...I intended to come back here tonight and point out that the jammies might have apported there!

Hope your knee is on the mend. And for Christmas I’m gifting to you a pair of both rear AND front training wheels for your “bike”. We’ll take them off for you once you promise to stop practicing your stunt show.

You crazy guy 7...I intended to come back here tonight and point out that the jammies might have apported there!

Hope your knee is on the mend. And for Christmas I’m gifting to you a pair of both rear AND front training wheels for your “bike”. We’ll take them off for you once you promise to stop practicing your stunt show.
OMG....ROFL!

Hey! When does everyone open their presents? Christmas Eve or Christmas morning???

What a SILLY question! Every one knows Santa comes after Midnight, so it must be Christmas Morning!!:D
Santa knows I am NOT a morning person, so he sends me an early bird elf in the evening so I get to sleep late!

upload_2018-12-4_20-21-10.jpeg

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
An electric cup warmer , my tea gets cold before I’m done drinking.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman