Santa list

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
WHAT'S ON YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST THIS YEAR? WHAT'S THE ONE THING YOU REALLY, REALLY HOPE SANTA BRINGS YOU?

(AND I'M NOT TALKING WORLD PEACE, ETC. i'M TALKING WRAPPED PACKAGE KIND OF THING!)

upload_2018-12-2_22-42-17.jpeg

Reactions: Paintman
Well, I really really wanted a set of flannel PJs. Then while cleaning out my wardrobe this past weekend I found I already have a pair I’d lost a couple years ago. I’ve washed them and now I don’t want my new PJs anymore.

I now need a new need I guess. :(

Someone please post a suggestion for me.

Reactions: Debi
WHAT'S ON YOUR CHRISTMAS LIST THIS YEAR? WHAT'S THE ONE THING YOU REALLY, REALLY HOPE SANTA BRINGS YOU?

(AND I'M NOT TALKING WORLD PEACE, ETC. i'M TALKING WRAPPED PACKAGE KIND OF THING!)

when i still a kid...i really want teddy bear,barbie doll..hahhahahah....even now i can buy it...i still hoping that someone give me one of it...hahaha...

Well, I really really wanted a set of flannel PJs. Then while cleaning out my wardrobe this past weekend I found I already have a pair I’d lost a couple years ago. I’ve washed them and now I don’t want my new PJs anymore.

I now need a new need I guess. :(

Someone please post a suggestion for me.
Slippers and a robe to go with it? :p

Elbow and knee guards for when I ride my bike. I crashed again today and hit my bad knee . . . again. Nothing serious. I was going less than 5mph.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi