Romance

Moonlighting, maybe. But that was as much excellent writing, as the cast.
Maybe more so.
Moonlighting....Holy cow GW.... I had to dig back into some long forgotten brain cells to pull that file back up.... how you even remember that show???? much less a specific episode... man that was stored back in some analog cells of 1's and zeros..... now my analog brain is mixing with my digital brain....not good....stop doing that, you gonna cause a short circuit in someone.......

I can't recall ever watching a romance, except for "The Notebook", because my wife was going to make me sleep on the guest bed if I didn't.

The absolute best Romance book and movie that I never saw was "Fifty Shades of Gray".
Wife was a totally different person for a year, after that, I give it a hundred thousand, million stars. :)
I remember when the whole "Fifty Shades of Gray" thing was new and popular and how all the women at work were talking about it. My wife got the books and read them all in about a week. This isn't too unusual for her as she has a whole stack of Romance Novels that she regularly reads. According to her the stories typically cheesy, trashy or both. So her reaction to the 50 Shades books was "Meh, kinda boring."

She told me that this view was not very popular in her friend group, apparently they described 50 Shades with words like Spicy, Daring or Naughty and were surprised she called it Boring and "Run of the mill". I asked if she emphasized that the 50 Shades is boring compared to other books or just boring in general. She said just boring in general and asked Why. I told her "Well that explains why all your friends give me weird looks now."

I remember when the whole "Fifty Shades of Gray" thing was new and popular and how all the women at work were talking about it. My wife got the books and read them all in about a week. This isn't too unusual for her as she has a whole stack of Romance Novels that she regularly reads. According to her the stories typically cheesy, trashy or both. So her reaction to the 50 Shades books was "Meh, kinda boring."

She told me that this view was not very popular in her friend group, apparently they described 50 Shades with words like Spicy, Daring or Naughty and were surprised she called it Boring and "Run of the mill". I asked if she emphasized that the 50 Shades is boring compared to other books or just boring in general. She said just boring in general and asked Why. I told her "Well that explains why all your friends give me weird looks now."
STEVE! You got an Avatar! YAY! Love it.

BTW...I agree with your wife on that book. Didn't bother to finish the book, btw.