Roll Call!

TonyM

Deactivated Account
Reaction score
Website
monaghan.tv
Hi folks thinking about a roll call of where you live. Most will know I live in Scotland near the west coast about 30 minutes drive from Glasgow and I know where some of you live and most will be in the US. I've visited the US and Canada as well as other places but I'm curious about the places you come from and live if different, do you have a favourite place? Is there somewhere else you'd rather be?

Debi feel free to move this elsewhere if you think it appropriate.

[ Critter adds - Sound off ! ]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll start. I'm about 25 miles southwest of Indianapolis as the crow flies. Driving that takes a bit more time! lol I live in the middle of nowhere between cornfields and woods. I did live in Florida for about 10 years in the St. Pete/Clearwater area but moved back here because I missed the seasons, I was melting, and I had more allergies down there than I did up here!

I grew up in Lake County, Indiana, known as Da Region, where our friend Paintman still lives. I loved Da Region...it's more a suburb of Chicago than part of Indiana, really. I think I miss it more than anywhere else I've lived. Although this is home now, that was home when, and I'll always be a Region Rat at heart! lol

I live in the state of Georgia, south of Atlanta in the middle of the state but spend as much time as possible on the coast. lived in savannah for a while and will always be called back to the islands., lived on the west coast for a year as well as the mid west in the Ozarks and quite a few states up and down the east coast.
I loved the Midwest and the changing of the seasons, but the sea seems to always call me back, just something about the salt in the air and the Spanish moss on hundred year old oaks that I cant escape.

Born on Long Island. Moved to Texas after my real estate taxes hit 20,000 a year. Loving every minute down here.
Man that’s a lot for rent!

Reactions: sal