Rh negative eyes

Well,

I have read pretty much everything I can find online relating to the topic; Internally I am leaning towards us being a remnant of annunaki and/or having partial angel heritage. This seems to fit in with many cultures around the world that star brothers came down to earth in the past. I think depending on your belief system (if you have one) you will interpret this differently. I do know that I am an empathetic individual, have always had a hard time fitting in and tended to let others walk all over me esp in childhood. I do have an incredible inner strength and will go out of my way to help others even those who have disenfranchised upon me in the past. In summary I believe that Rh negative individuals are more or less related to another species hailing from the sky/heavens/stars and that we do have some role to play here which could be positive or negative depending on the individual. If you internalize the negative you witness every day from your unique vantage point as an rh neg I can see how some could be broken and go with the whole “if you can’t beat em, join em” mentality. Personally though I would rather lead by example and treat ALL how I would like to be treated and make the world better one step at a time. I know I am here as an observer on some level being in the world but not entirely of it.

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
I have never heard of this and am now extremely interested. I have been reading the link that Debi provided, as well as the list of personality traits ParanormalMom posted, and to be honest I am getting a little creeped out by how accurate all of this is to me. Even down to my eye color and even my hair color too. All I can say is my plans for today have now been thrown away because I am spending the rest of my day doing research and analyzing every theory I can find. I will check back when I come up with my own theory on this.

Reactions: ozentity
One of the things to note is that RH neg people cannot be successfully cloned. No one knows why, but the cells do not act like RH positive in the cloning process.

Very good observation there, Oz. I have found that to be very true for myself and have heard it from many others.
I used to think I was part alien as a kid but I think it just that.

Reactions: Donna K.
One of the things to note is that RH neg people cannot be successfully cloned. No one knows why, but the cells do not act like RH positive in the cloning process.
Cloning is way above my brain capacity,but that's interesting.Probably good,one of me in the world is more than enough lol.

Reactions: Benway and Donna K.
Hi searching the web, welcome to the forum., getting ppl to post pictures of their eyes might be difficult for some....That can be a very personal act for certain individuals, making eye contact or looking into someone's eyes can let some ppl know way more than they would like about you, ..but hearing your theories, ideas, curiosities, etc...would be interesting, so, what are your ideas or interests concerning this topic????
Good points Paul.

Reactions: Donna K.