Rh negative eyes

OK...color change. Let me say that my driver's license has shown me to have blue eyes at one time and the next one said green. What I've found is the very light eyes can reflect what you are wearing. If I wear green, my eyes are a deeper green. If I wear blue, they can take on a slight blue shade. Yellow, and I have yellow/green eyes, etc. etc.

Reactions: WhitneyKristina
OK...color change. Let me say that my driver's license has shown me to have blue eyes at one time and the next one said green. What I've found is the very light eyes can reflect what you are wearing. If I wear green, my eyes are a deeper green. If I wear blue, they can take on a slight blue shade. Yellow, and I have yellow/green eyes, etc. etc.
Cool,
When sunny day my daughter has deep blue eyes, cloudy grayish/blue
When raining almost light blue eyes.
Wondering because her well father if I can call him that had one blue eye 1 half blue/brown eye.

I definitely agree about certain colors bring out different shades in eye color. I have found that when I wear maroon or purple tones my eyes look deep forest green but when I wear more earth tones like browns, gold, and recently burnt orange, my eye color looks almost sea green. I think it is because if I look very closely to my eye color the part closest to my pupil they are close to that sea green color, and the outer part of my eye is that deep green color. I think that the contrast from different colors brings out different tones in the eyes making it appear that they change color completely.

Cool,
When sunny day my daughter has deep blue eyes, cloudy grayish/blue
When raining almost light blue eyes.
Wondering because her well father if I can call him that had one blue eye 1 half blue/brown eye.
My Grandfathers eyes were the exact same way, my family actually thinks that's where I got my eyes from. Only because they seem to change so often like his, not because of color. I somehow ended up with green eyes even though no one has green eyes but me.

Reactions: ParanormalMom
My Grandfathers eyes were the exact same way, my family actually thinks that's where I got my eyes from. Only because they seem to change so often like his, not because of color. I somehow ended up with green eyes even though no one has green eyes but me.
Same with me. I come from brown and blue eyed family. My siblings used to call me "the changeling." :rolleyes:

Same with me. I come from brown and blue eyed family. My siblings used to call me "the changeling." :rolleyes:
I fully understand, my family has said similar things to me. And my connection and sometimes obsession with the paranormal does not seem to help ease their suppositions at all, haha:smile:

Hey thanks for all the thoughts, yeah I am always sort of on and off doing research on this topic (and others!) I know I always felt different and did not understand why some people treated others the way they do. When I look at childhood photos it seems like my eyes have changed colours from a darker hazel to the blue, green, gold it is today. My mom, sister and dad are also o negative with my dad having blue green eyes and the girls both being closer to brown.. I can relate to what I believe to be Whitney’s comment about staring at the night sky for absurdly long amounts of time; not sure if I would talk or not but it resonates with me. I also am not convinced on the alien, annunaki, alien connection but there is some interesting literature on the topic. All I know is that I don’t know but I do feel a strong spiritual connection in my life and know I have purpose here.

Anybody here a sleep walker/talker in childhood?

I no longer sleep walk but according to my wife do speak regularly while dreaming.

My brother and use to have conversation in our sleep in different rooms from each other. Last time we did was back in the early 2000 my mom said my brother and I were talking to each other threw the wall but was completely asleep.
As for night sky I always stared at the sky and stars, still try to out here in Arizona but in summertime even at night makes it hard cause of the heat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
Hey thanks for all the thoughts, yeah I am always sort of on and off doing research on this topic (and others!) I know I always felt different and did not understand why some people treated others the way they do. When I look at childhood photos it seems like my eyes have changed colours from a darker hazel to the blue, green, gold it is today. My mom, sister and dad are also o negative with my dad having blue green eyes and the girls both being closer to brown.. I can relate to what I believe to be Whitney’s comment about staring at the night sky for absurdly long amounts of time; not sure if I would talk or not but it resonates with me. I also am not convinced on the alien, annunaki, alien connection but there is some interesting literature on the topic. All I know is that I don’t know but I do feel a strong spiritual connection in my life and know I have purpose here.

I no longer sleep walk but according to my wife do speak regularly while dreaming.
I used to sleep walk a little as a child, but as an adult I never have. I still talk in my sleep, my mom has told me that when I was younger there were nights I would talk so much that she actually had to check that I was alone.
I totally agree with not knowing why but having a strong spiritual connection. Honestly I have always wondered why certain people are more connected to the spiritual side of the Universe like myself, and after reading a lot of the research and theories there are on RH- it makes me wonder if maybe that's what interconnects why. But I know people who are RH+ but have that same deep connection. Sometimes I am convinced I am on the verge of figuring it all out and then sometimes I am content with never knowing.