Restaurant Ghost?

Brandy

Reaction score
Several years ago when I lived in San Antonio, Tx I decided to go to a buffet-type restaurant called Luby's. It is a chain restaurant and they pretty much all have the same layout where there is a long hallway from the entrance to the buffet, only you don't serve yourself but tell servers your selections. Then you may take your tray and seat yourself.

So one day I was in the hall making my way to the servers when I turned around to see a medium-sized man looking at me with a rather stern look on his face. I only glanced at him and turned to move up in line, and only maybe 30 seconds later turned in the man's direction again and he was gone. There was nowhere for him to have gone but around me or back out the front door, due to the hall being closed in on two sides.

Just a minute later two ladies came in the front door and got in line behind me. I described the man to them and asked if they saw him going back out the front door before they came in, but they said no. I could only assume he was a ghost.

Brandy, have you ever had this happen before? Any possible medium talents?

Several years ago when I lived in San Antonio, Tx I decided to go to a buffet-type restaurant called Luby's. It is a chain restaurant and they pretty much all have the same layout where there is a long hallway from the entrance to the buffet, only you don't serve yourself but tell servers your selections. Then you may take your tray and seat yourself.

So one day I was in the hall making my way to the servers when I turned around to see a medium-sized man looking at me with a rather stern look on his face. I only glanced at him and turned to move up in line, and only maybe 30 seconds later turned in the man's direction again and he was gone. There was nowhere for him to have gone but around me or back out the front door, due to the hall being closed in on two sides.

Just a minute later two ladies came in the front door and got in line behind me. I described the man to them and asked if they saw him going back out the front door before they came in, but they said no. I could only assume he was a ghost.
This wasn't the specific Luby's where the mass shooting occurred back in the early 90s, was it?

Last edited:
This wasn't the specific Luby's where the mass shooting occurred back in the early 90s, was it?
No, this happened at another Luby's and a few years before.

Ok, just curious. Thanks. I was El Paso when it occurred, just didn't remember exactly where it happened .

Reactions: Lynne
It looks like that Luby's was in Killeen, Tx.

I always wonder with these types of sightings if it is a lost soul not knowing they have passed or a "snapshot" from the past,maybe an old regular customer.

Could be either-or, a lost soul or a man who had been a regular. I don't usually see spirits, so that wasn't a common occurrence for me. However, often I can feel their presence.

Last edited: