Real or a suit?

I like the youtube channel Dust. Some of the short movies they have there are amazing! All are from non Hollywood people and a lot from college kids. Really great and entertaining shorts there.
i like a lot of "shorts" and independent type stuff. along with playing with photoshop and morphing type programs. their was someone who a few years ago wrote a script and had something like 75 ppl from different sites and groups, non of which he had ever known. do all the animations and character development for it. these ppl never met each other and lived in all different areas of the country but actually came out with an hour long movie that would blow you away... all done voluntarily.

I want to know where all these BF suits are coming from? Must be fairly easy to purchase these days. This one looks to be in size XXXL.
The Astonishing Legends guys did a 6 part/15 hour, deep dive series on the Patterson-Gimlin film. A couple of the episodes dealt extensively with special effects and suits, and featured multiple interviews with a number of people in the business. After listening to them, I have no doubt very convincing BF suits can be made. What I got out of it was the suits were easier than training someone to wear them properly and how to move so that all phases of motion looked natural.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
This one looks like the hulk from a marvel movie. Hard to say if it real but I agree there is a lot of questions with this one.

Reactions: Debi