Real or a suit?

I don't know if it's real or a guy in a suit, but I am astounded people are willing to say "this simply can't be a man in a suit" as we see in this video. How many "experts" made fools of themselves saying the "alien autopsy" film couldn't be fake? Hollywood special effect gurus, pathologists, film historians, cameramen, etc., all stepped up and called that film authentic. Remember Bell and his C2C guest expert "CIA film analyst" Bob Shell both going all in on the film?

I see too much "flash" off of that "suit". Like a plastic flash on the back of it. The other thing that bothers me are the "cuts" in convenient places. If someone has a true BF on camera, you think they are gonna stop filming for any reason? No. It would be a continuous stream.

I see too much "flash" off of that "suit". Like a plastic flash on the back of it. The other thing that bothers me are the "cuts" in convenient places. If someone has a true BF on camera, you think they are gonna stop filming for any reason? No. It would be a continuous stream.
the editing is my biggest question also, where is the rest of the footage?. and why is there no sound? was the ominous soundtrack layed over the original? and if so, why? .... or is this just a teaser for a movie soon to be released.?...if real the original sounds would have been more convincing.... the still shots look to be taken from a different angle. where is that footage? and how did someone move around without the creature looking in their direction at least once.?... just too much editing for me to believe its the real thing just yet... my bet is a teaser trailer of sorts.

the editing is my biggest question also, where is the rest of the footage?. and why is there no sound? was the ominous soundtrack layed over the original? and if so, why? .... or is this just a teaser for a movie soon to be released.?...if real the original sounds would have been more convincing.... the still shots look to be taken from a different angle. where is that footage? and how did someone move around without the creature looking in their direction at least once.?... just too much editing for me to believe its the real thing just yet... my bet is a teaser trailer of sorts.
I noticed the different angle stills as well. The teaser/trailer idea is something I didn't consider, good thought. I know that's been done before.

Reactions: Paulm
I noticed the different angle stills as well. The teaser/trailer idea is something I didn't consider, good thought. I know that's been done before.
theres another photo floating around of a werewolf body. it has a very close resemblance to the "howling" props used in the 70's movie. different color and more modern, effects wise, but similar. im wondering if it is from the netflix remake of the movie that is in the works.
the same thing happened with all the clown sightings 6 months before the remake of "IT" hit the news.
and then there is always the Art. Photography, and video sites who run competitions for horror themed or historical themed effects or stunts.

Reactions: Duke
theres another photo floating around of a werewolf body. it has a very close resemblance to the "howling" props used in the 70's movie. different color and more modern, effects wise, but similar. im wondering if it is from the netflix remake of the movie that is in the works.
the same thing happened with all the clown sightings 6 months before the remake of "IT" hit the news.
and then there is always the Art. Photography, and video sites who run competitions for horror themed or historical themed effects or stunts.
I want to know where all these BF suits are coming from? Must be fairly easy to purchase these days. This one looks to be in size XXXL.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I want to know where all these BF suits are coming from? Must be fairly easy to purchase these days. This one looks to be in size XXXL.
that one is impressive. there are some cool suits available. also the cosplay world has really turned up the game on homemade effects and costumes. some of those are amazing. materials and tools have become much more available and affordable to the general population, along with programs and photoshop type apps. and video editing. some ppl can make almost hollywood equil movies from home. heck ive seen some sites competitions that ppl submit to that will put most scifi channel movies to shame...... its amazing

that one is impressive. there are some cool suits available. also the cosplay world has really turned up the game on homemade effects and costumes. some of those are amazing. materials and tools have become much more available and affordable to the general population, along with programs and photoshop type apps. and video editing. some ppl can make almost hollywood equil movies from home. heck ive seen some sites competitions that ppl submit to that will put most scifi channel movies to shame...... its amazing
I like the youtube channel Dust. Some of the short movies they have there are amazing! All are from non Hollywood people and a lot from college kids. Really great and entertaining shorts there.

Reactions: Paulm