Real Life Vampires of Texas

I think they are probably harmless as long as they don't get too carried away and start taking people(or animals) to satisfy their fantasy.Everyone is weird in their own way and that's ok as long as they don't harm others.Otherwise they will get a stake through the heart lol.

Reactions: Lynne
What cults
Hi nena. welcome to the forum, im not sure who you are asking this to, but, I was one of the only ones who used the word cult so just taking a guess it may be my earlier response you are referring to??… I don't usually use the word "cult" to describe anyones way of life, what someone chooses is up to them, no judgement from me...lol.... but 5 or so years ago the vampire and werewolf role players got to a point in a couple texas cities (Austin being one of them) that it actually made the news in certain walks... to the point even, that "cult" is actually a fitting description. there were a few occasions of violence and property destruction. law enforcement had to actually step in and break up a few of the younger groups..(late teens, early 20 somethings) which seemed to do the trick for the most part with the trouble making groups.... there are vampire covens in quite a few cities, savannah, ga. has a huge vampire ball every October that is quite interesting... as does new orleans as well as a few others, those being the biggest I think.. but both those cities are well known for their paranormal side so it kinda makes sense in a way.. I guess...lol...
is the vampire lifestyle of interest to you? or did this thread just catch your eye for other reasons?. im not sure if there are any members here who are active or in the loop of that lifestyle, but if you have any questions or input im sure some would like to hear about it. or may answer to the best of their ability.

Reactions: Lynne
What cults
I don’t know what your question is in reference to but the word cult is just a reference to a group of people with a similar belief. Here is a dictionary definition : a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
I don’t believe any negative connotation was meant in this thread.

Reactions: Paulm