Real Life Vampires of Texas

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Inside the bizarre world of the real life ‘vampire king and queen’ who have fangs, drink blood and are polyamorous (but hate Twilight)

BLOODSUCKERS
Inside the bizarre world of the real life ‘vampire king and queen’ who have fangs, drink blood and are polyamorous (but hate Twilight)

THEY love drinking blood, hate sunshine - and are very kinky.

Meet the young married couple who by night transform into the “vampire king and queen of Austin, Texas”, where they are the appointed leaders of a group of 60 self-professed vampires.

Sending you off to the link on this one for many pics and the full story. What do you think? Thoughts, please.

Reactions: Nena SHOEMAKER

BLOODSUCKERS

Meet the young married couple who by night transform into the “vampire king and queen of Austin, Texas”, where they are the appointed leaders of a group of 60 self-professed vampires.

Sending you off to the link on this one for many pics and the full story. What do you think? Thoughts, please.

My thoughts are that they are SICK!

Reactions: T-Bob and Tia
Agreed, to each his own & yes it takes all kinds.
But my final answer is No - & here are my 4 (there's plenty more ;vo) reasons why HEP B, HEP C, STD & HIV
I like your thinking; and then there is the creepy factor. I say no thanks for the invitation to meet this couple.

Reactions: ozentity and Tia
I'm not all that familiar with THESE Texans here! nor intent to lol. but that said, yeah... to each his/her own.

A few years ago there was a couple towns in Texas that made the news because of the werewolf and vampire cults... Mostly teens and early twenty something's....but it became big enough to be a problem of sorts..... I guess they have become full adults and are still practicing....so to speak.

BLOODSUCKERS

I would love to meet them

Reactions: TexDanm
I honestly have met people with odder fetishes. I have met several blood vampires and they were very nice people. It is sort of like transvestites. As long as they are having fun, don't hurt or harm anyone and don't try to force their kink on others I'm fine with them. I had a just great time one night at a party visiting with a transvestite vampire. He made me think of Klinger on MASH. He was a hoot and we had a great time swapping stories.