Question for today...

Philosophical thought, zen and reaching enlightenment, mans place in the cosmos, the future evolution of mankind.
LOL! Reminds me of classic Steve Martin on goals:

"My goal: right now, I want to be the all-being master of time, space and dimension. Then, I want to go to Europe - I think."

I sure hope this works out for the best quick.
I went door to door yesterday. No word yet. It’s a mystery. This cat just disappeared. She was 17 yrs old. Had thyroid problems. I gave her meds. So she may be in bad shape if outside.

I went door to door yesterday. No word yet. It’s a mystery. This cat just disappeared. She was 17 yrs old. Had thyroid problems. I gave her meds. So she may be in bad shape if outside.
:(

ohhhhh. That’s so hard....
The mystery is driving me crazy. Not knowing is awful. All these years never escaping and now she has dissapeared. I’m ok I knew she might be passing soon but I hate to think of her being scared outside and dieing alone.

The mystery is driving me crazy. Not knowing is awful. All these years never escaping and now she has dissapeared. I’m ok I knew she might be passing soon but I hate to think of her being scared outside and dieing alone.
Oh Lynne, this just breaks my heart. I am so sorry she is missing. I really hope she turns up. What is her name?

Oh Lynne, this just breaks my heart. I am so sorry she is missing. I really hope she turns up. What is her name?
Buffy. I don’t have a pic of her or id share it. Thanks for the concern. I’m thinking she has probably passed on this long without her meds.

Buffy. I don’t have a pic of her or id share it. Thanks for the concern. I’m thinking she has probably passed on this long without her meds.
Oh, I'm so sorry, Lynne. Buffy still might be fine if it's just thyroid medication, but I'm not completely sure. I can go without mine and be fine. I will be praying for you and Buffy my friend.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman